Hull Moving Average - page 32

Exactly!! T3 Adaptive is much much better then HMA, no doubt about it. I just plan to use same strategy I was using for HMA. i.e. Trading on crossover with using RSIOMA as suggested by you. Just that if I can get alerts on crossover it would be nice & easier Thanks!!

Thanks! But link is not working.

And in above chart how did u get information on upper right corner?

neo269:
Exactly!! T3 Adaptive is much much better then HMA, no doubt about it. I just plan to use same strategy I was using for HMA. i.e. Trading on crossover with using RSIOMA as suggested by you. Just that if I can get alerts on crossover it would be nice & easier Thanks!!

Posted one (basic) version of adaptive T3 x 2 here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173058/page32

Files:

neo269:
Thanks! But link is not working.

neo269

It is corrected now (the link)

Hi guys!

Is it possible to somehow play with the application of the HMA somehow?eg high, low, or median price.. Thx in advance.

Deelix:
Hi guys! Is it possible to somehow play with the application of the HMA somehow?eg high, low, or median price.. Thx in advance.

Hi Deelix, yes it's possible on this picture using 3 different hulls by setting the HMAPrice separately for each one.One for high price(2), one for low price(3) and the other for close price(0).

Files:
hma_x_3.png  57 kb

Ahh okie.. Thx!

mrtools:
Hi Deelix, yes it's possible on this picture using 3 different hulls by setting the HMAPrice separately for each one.One for high price(2), one for low price(3) and the other for close price(0).

Looks exactly like one of the systems they are selling for big $ on the net

nbtrading:
Looks exactly like one of the systems they are selling for big $ on the net

Yep - they were selling it for a couple of 100s

Can anyone please get this cross over alert to work?

I'm looking for a reliable HMA cross signal/alert but this one doesn't work at all.

TEAMTRADER

Files:
hma_cross.mq4  4 kb