Hull Moving Average - page 14

Hello mr tools,

thank you very much.

This was from a request posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page363 I think this is what was being attempted, anyway added the alerts.

Trying to find a nrp Hull MA indicator that displays an arrow at color change. Prefer no line or option to remove line. Mladen seems to be an expert on all things HULL. Maybe he can help me out.

thanks in advance

atvlee

atvlee:
Trying to find a nrp Hull MA indicator that displays an arrow at color change. Prefer no line or option to remove line. Mladen seems to be an expert on all things HULL. Maybe he can help me out.

thanks in advance

atvlee

Atvlee, made this version.

Files:

mrtools:
Atvlee, made this version.

mrtools thanks for your help.

atvlee

All hull by igorad

Files:

This version uses EMA in calculating HMA instead of LWMA, as in the original. That makes it suitable for good adapting (does not require integer value for calculation length)

mladen:
This version uses EMA in calculating HMA instead of LWMA, as in the original. That makes it suitable for good adapting (does not require integer value for calculation length)

Thanks Mladen i will try to do adaptive ,Tomorrow

mladen:

Hi Mladen ,

I have try to do an Beta Adaptive Hull ema Variation indicator.

Please ,if you can check and correct my mistakes.

It was a good training .

sohocool:
Hi Mladen ,

I have try to do an Beta Adaptive Hull ema Variation indicator.

Please ,if you can check and correct my mistakes.

It was a good training .

sohocool

As far as I see, all is OK (there are no mistakes in it)