HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 201

gtketum:
long time fxcruiser, i see you are doing an excellent job as usual. need to catch up with the thread. thanks

gtketum,

Good to see you stop by and catch up with the thread. Contact me if there is anything else I can help you with.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

finimej:
Where can I get the indicatoss on this post #1997? Thanks in advance.

finime,

The Z3 is available only to members of the HAMA Traders Lounge. If you have any interest to participate, you may check on post# 1 with the updated link to the membership waiting list.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

BANZAI DAY!

On Z3 Market Watch, the Yen futures have continued to show its decline while forex spot Japanese fx pairs have regained its strength 3 days ago bouncing off of the lower Z3 zones and continue its upside moves since breaking through upper Z3 zones. The daily market flow from previous days indicated the continuing uptrend, however, tomorrow is a crucial day and something to cautiously watch for.

Here is the hourly charts for the Yen futures and the Japanese forex spot pairs. Best wishes to all and more pips to come.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
finime,

The Z3 is available only to members of the HAMA Traders Lounge. If you have any interest to participate, you may check on post# 1 with the updated link to the membership waiting list.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hi, I couldn't find any waiting list in Post#1.

It only shows "MEMBERSHIP IN THE HAMA TRADERS LOUNGE IS NOW CLOSED!"

wilson1668:
Hi, I couldn't find any waiting list in Post#1. It only shows "MEMBERSHIP IN THE HAMA TRADERS LOUNGE IS NOW CLOSED!"

wilson1668.

I have just edited the first post and added the google group registration link for the waiting list. In the meantime, if you are currently using the HAMA PAD v1 or HAMA system [keekkenen's combo indicators], and other Heiken Ashi based trading methodologies, I have always thought of having a HAMA Users Group so keep checking this thread for further announcement.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
wilson1668.

I have just edited the first post and added the google group registration link for the waiting list. In the meantime, if you are currently using the HAMA PAD v1 or HAMA system [keekkenen's combo indicators], and other Heiken Ashi based trading methodologies, I have always thought of having a HAMA Users Group so keep checking this thread for further announcement.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

HI fxcruiser,

I still remember you have a real time group in "Trading Room" (something like that, I forget!). Does it still exist?

Regards,

Wilson

wilson1668:
HI fxcruiser,

I still remember you have a real time group in "Trading Room" (something like that, I forget!). Does it still exist?

Regards,

Wilson

Is this Wilson from HK? Anyhow, there are several changes since you have been in the "Trading Room". For one thing, I haven't publicly open the membership for over a year now, other than those half a dozen forex and emini traders combined whom I personally invited [was not really a good idea after all. ]

The following will address your question but more so, this is for all those who are on the waiting list to join the HAMA Trader Lounge.

NEW RULES!

Like Bill Maher says in his HBO TV show, NEW RULES! I will have a set of new rules for membership applicants with new qualifying guidelines and standards when I open for new membership. It will be limited to 10 aspring and/or struggling traders. I no longer have a "trading room" rather I now have a chatroom for members whoever wish to participate or chill out, hangout, in a relax environment. However, I will have a "training room" or "training camp" for these new qualifying traders for the Z3 FREEDOM Trading SYSTEM, which will open at the start date of the intensive camp week and for 3 weeks, thereafter. I use the fibonacci numbers setup during these qualifying periods in all of the three (3) Z3 FREEDOM System programs, i.e. 3-21-89. Then, the usual retracement period, either you get it or you don't, take it or leave situation. Yeah, that's a bit harsh, but it's all about time and value. I value your time and I expect all qualifiers to value mine. So, let's not waste each other's valuable time and information. I make a living trading NOT selling you Z3, NOR convincing you that my methods work [that's what you will be in the training camp for to prove to yourself and to me that you can make it work successfully for you.] There is no need to linger any longer than necessary.

NEW RULES! If you are just curious about what Z3 is or want to duplicate it or to pick pieces of it to apply on your own method, NO need for you to wait and apply, save yourself some time and money [donation to support the cause], read through my post where I already posted what indicators are used in Z3 trading system. Those basically are some standard and custom coded indicators which were modified, if necessary, to be in synergy and synchonized to make this newly enhanced Z3 consistently profitable in all forex pairs, all traded financial contracts, in all timeframes under all market conditions and for any type of trader you are or want to become.

NEW RULES! All these HAMA thread and Traders Lounge, etc., were started with a VISION and a CAUSE. If you don't believe in it and/or do not want to support it, please do not bother to join at all

There are more NEW RULES which will be outlined and emailed to those who will pass the initial screening. There will be stages of compliance and accountability during the entire qualifying period. We're in this trading business to make money and achieve personal/financial freedom; not to make excuses or find faults to blame for one's mistakes and eventual failure.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
Is this Wilson from HK? Anyhow, there are several changes since you have been in the "Trading Room". For one thing, I haven't publicly open the membership for over a year now, other than those half a dozen forex and emini traders combined whom I personally invited [was not really a good idea after all. ]

The following will address your question but more so, this is for all those who are on the waiting list to join the HAMA Trader Lounge.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Yes, it is me!

Anyhow, wait to join your new trader's lounge.

fxcruiser:
droesparky, I just notice your signature line - "My Pips in 2008 = +154". For the whole year? Are you serious? I know you have been with us when we got started and somewhere, somehow, you have left [for greener pasture??]. If you are truly serious about what you say in your signature line and more than SERIOUS about improving it, in the process become an optimum trader, I maybe of help if you feel it is necessary. Let's talk. You know how to reach me.

Thanks and take care.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

P.S. Unless of course, that 158 pips were with HUGE LOTS!

I wanna become an optimum trader too

Wow!!!

Just switched to v1 after rereading all 202 pages for the second time. Total Net Pips for the week...132!