HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 195

fxcruiser akas scamming cheerleader

fxcruiser akas scamming cheerleader joining themselves.

You better visit the BS "traders gallery" instead of scamming serious forums.

tsdpka

tsdpka:
fxcruiser akas scamming cheerleader joining themselves.

You better visit the BS "traders gallery" instead of scamming serious forums.

tsdpka

It would be nice to take you seriously but your post are always these simple flamer post with no content. He posted the results from his broker as he has so many times before. He isn't asking a single person to do a thing and has given far more to this forum then the negative posts you so generously give. He is well respected by all that interact with him. You should be a politician you have all the skills.

PS last post as I have better things to spend my time doing.

Can somebody else who is using the same indicators as fxcruiser tell me the name of the mentioned indicator and where can i find it.

Thanks.

gabroo_munda:
Hi fxcruiser,

Can i know the name of the indicator which is drawing the daily high(purple) and low (skyblue) line no your charts. Where can i find it?

Regards

Gabroo

gabroo_munda:
Hi fxcruiser,

Can i know the name of the indicator which is drawing the daily high(purple) and low (skyblue) line no your charts. Where can i find it?

Regards

Gabroo

gabro_munda,

Thanks for your interest. Those particular lines are coded within one of our custom indicators, the Silvereye. However, I will look into my files and see if can find my stand alone HOD/LOD indicator and PM you later.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

My results

I'd like to post here my results with a demo account that I created less than 15days ago.

I'm really improving my confidence with EJ and watching the market in a different way. I hope I can be ok with a real acct in the future.

I'll let all know my results with the real acct in very near future.

Thanks EJ

tsdpka:
Just be warned, this is most probably a big scammer, as he is continiously misussing public threads to attract people into a commercial products without having the balls to get to the commercial part of this forum, as he obviously has nothing verifiable. Once he gets a good trade every christmas and eastern he starts publishing useless screens. The only "verifiable part" of this concept are his nice but totally useless charts, which are perfect for a "sothebys traders" galerry but totally worthlesss for serious trading. Maybe should the administrators give him the best price for this "sothebys traders gallery" to stop bother us here in the forum with this kind of hidden marketing going against all rules in this forum.

What a good laugh for start my day. Thanks man!

FxCruiser is certainly one of the most active and respected here and there. You really don't know what you are talking about.

FerruFx

EmoPrimeGold:
I'd like to post here my results with a demo account that I created less than 15days ago.

I'm really improving my confidence with EJ and watching the market in a different way. I hope I can be ok with a real acct in the future.

I'll let all know my results with the real acct in very near future.

Thanks EJ

Emo,

WOW! That's doubling your demo account in less than 15 days. I am glad to know that my new "scam victim" is doing very well. LOL! I am sure you will do just as a well when you get on real time live trading. I know we will read something about what you have done is just on demo. Regardless, it is a realistic demo account size, you watched our key levels, and follow the mechanical rules.

I am proud of yur performance. I want to thank Terry aka mr4x for working with you closely with the EZ PALS mechanical method. You guys been doing a great job.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

ts...

This one is for you. A carefully selected trades for you, perfect picture shot for your gallery, useless though coz no indicators. Darn it, Christmas comes to me too early, too soon and seems like it comes everyday. These were ealier live scalp n go trades at Asian opening; just for the fun it. What a SCAM! BEWARE! LOL!

Note: Some information were deleted for privacy and confidentiality. Stop Loss and Take Profit are automatically place by order management in the event of an emergency, i.e. loss connection, etc

. Thanks.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

you are funny!

tsdpka:
Huzefa,

Just be warned, this is most probably a big scammer, as he is continiously misussing public threads to attract people into a commercial products without having the balls to get to the commercial part of this forum, as he obviously has nothing verifiable. Once he gets a good trade every christmas and eastern he starts publishing useless screens. The only "verifiable part" of this concept are his nice but totally useless charts, which are perfect for a "sothebys traders" galerry but totally worthlesss for serious trading. Maybe should the administrators give him the best price for this "sothebys traders gallery" to stop bother us here in the forum with this kind of hidden marketing going against all rules in this forum.

tsdpka

Don't you think that after 1944 posts that fxcruiser would have made his pitch by now. Sounds like another jealous wantabe trader who can only lurk in the forums and insult others who trade for a living.

Mr4x

mr4x:
Don't you think that after 1944 posts that fxcruiser would have made his pitch by now. Sounds like another jealous wantabe trader who can only lurk in the forums and insult others who trade for a living. Mr4x

EJ is that you, really you Silly guy isn't he Mr4X