HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 185

ssotiro:
I am quite happy. The spreads could be better (4pips EJ, 8 pips GY, 4 pips GU and 2 pips EU) but overall, I am happy. I have not faced any slippage or missed stops. I should tell you that I do not keep open trades during news, so the situation might be different then. I also opened a small account with Oanda recently, just to test the waters. Very happy with them too.

Go with Oanda. EJ gets down to as low as 2.0 Pips for the spread (2.3 is average) and you can trade super small amounts. I'm only doing around 4.5 cents per pip. It's really the way to learn forex and this brokers is strongly geared towards the newcomers to forex.

On a different note, where has everyone been lately in the trading rooms, has the holiday's held everyone over? Whats going on, I miss talking with you guys and need to talk with EJ also.

jesseboy:
Go with Oanda. EJ gets down to as low as 2.0 Pips for the spread (2.3 is average) and you can trade super small amounts. I'm only doing around 4.5 cents per pip. It's really the way to learn forex and this brokers is strongly geared towards the newcomers to forex. On a different note, where has everyone been lately in the trading rooms, has the holiday's held everyone over? Whats going on, I miss talking with you guys and need to talk with EJ also.

You are probably right. I will gradually start moving funds from one to the other.

The company I work at, has made some changes to the network settings and we are not allow to install and run certain programs. That's why you do not see me there lately. I hope it gets sorted out in the end.

Have a healthy year full of pips.

ssotiro:
I am quite happy. The spreads could be better (4pips EJ, 8 pips GY, 4 pips GU and 2 pips EU) but overall, I am happy. I have not faced any slippage or missed stops. I should tell you that I do not keep open trades during news, so the situation might be different then. I also opened a small account with Oanda recently, just to test the waters. Very happy with them too.

Thanks

Yep with oanda, 4 on the GY it is nice.

To be fair to DBFX, the spread is not stable. Yesterday I saw 5 pips on GJ, 3 pips on GU and EJ and even 1 pip on EU.

I don't like to platform though.

Thanks to be fair !

I see it is the same platform like FCM. I don't think there's any link between DBFX and FXCM, but ....

It is like Man Financial, the same platform as FXCM ....

MF Global Canada FX

From what I hear, there has been plenty of talk on whether DBFX is FXCM or not.

I cannot tell you for sure. The only thing I CAN tell you for sure, is that I sent the money to a Deutsche Bank account in Frankfurt and the beneficiary was Deutsche Bank.

Other than that, a couple of withdrawals have been swift, so overall, I have nothing to worry about except the charting capabilities.

Ok !

It's secure and it's good to know !

Thanks.

Thread Moved

The HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach Thread is now located in Manual Trading Systems section.

The old link in Suggestions for Trading systems sections will be available for a week since now.

Expired indicators........

HAMA PAD v.1 indicators licence expired. I hope they are for free. It is not true Fxcruiser? Thank you for answer.

Lopuch:
HAMA PAD v.1 indicators licence expired. I hope they are for free. It is not true Fxcruiser? Thank you for answer.

Yes, it is. Please go to this link and download it. I am glad it is working for you. You are most welcome.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser