HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 171

homestudy:
You haven't read much of the thread have you. Marketing ploys are used for self gain perhaps you should read the thread and see where the money goes. If you knew EJ AT ALL you would be very aware that the small amount of money from the lounge membership is nothing to him. But rather then continue with this arguement why don't you take the time to read the thread and at least know what you are talking about before you come back. Now taking trades on the moon that sounds like fun, maybe in a few years hey.

Have Fun,

HS

PS Those "colerfull but unfortunatelly meaningless images" are very meanful to those that understand them. Simply put they mean pips, lots and lots of pips.

just prove all of us your claims. it just needs only verfiable track records. i very much doubt that there is any. but if any available all of us would welcomed them. bring them up and we will believe you. all the rest is rhetorical nosense and you make the impression to be one of his friends promoting here.

regards and waiting for the track records

It is very recomendable to read this entire thread... it takes about 4 hours, and it is worth it... be it you are going to use EJ`s exact methods or capitalize on the overall trading concepts... any type of bad comentaries reflect the lack of "click" on the comentarist wich gives me some compassion for him as he did not find the real riches behind every post here... well, time is probably the best teacher... time shows you once again those things that at some point you gave for granted they actually where great jewels... thats why trading its more about "good actitudes" than any other thing...

trashing and bashing shows a poor actitude... wich probably its also infected on the trading aproach of such person...

My suggestion here is : clean your actitudes and give it a new start... take 4 hours this week and read this very nice thread... learn to listen... ENJOY as EJ would say.... cheers Walter.

Evidence and track records are wanted

Walter,

in trading evidence and track records are wanted, not rhetoric.

enjoy your trading, i hope you do well with this approach but then please prove that to this community.

regards

You Don't Even Have to go That far

You don't even have to go back that far. EJ shows his account while making trades. Few have taken the time to show accountability as EJ has. Take the two minutes you spend thinking up your post and go back to see what is there, then lets hear what you have to say. I took about 30 seconds to find one of the MANY post that EJ does exactly what you are so loudly crying about.

Have fun and I still like the idea of zip zapping the pips on the moon. Sometimes it better to look before speaking give it a try.

HS

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174941/page81

Needs a full track record history

homestudy:
You don't even have to go back that far. EJ shows his account while making trades. Few have taken the time to show accountability as EJ has. Take the two minutes you spend thinking up your post and go back to see what is there, then lets hear what you have to say. I took about 30 seconds to find one of the MANY post that EJ does exactly what you are so loudly crying about.

Have fun and I still like the idea of zip zapping the pips on the moon. Sometimes it better to look before speaking give it a try.

HS

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174941/page81

what you are talking about is probably fxcruiser showing here and there a selection of his trades. what it really needs is a full track record of all his trades and not just a selection. everyone will have here and there a good trade.

regards

Waste of time

This is a waste of time have fun, what you are crying about is pointless and clogging up the thread. While you're busy crying foul without even taking the time to understand what you are talking about I will be puting pips in my account.

Have Fun,

HS

PS and look forward to MANY MANY more of those colorful "marketing post" with lots pips in the coming days.

tsdpka:
what you are talking about is probably fxcruiser showing here and there a selection of his trades. what it really needs is a full track record of all his trades and not just a selection. everyone will have here and there a good trade. regards

Why would you personally need evidence if you don't like the look of something? Let me guess...you're philanthropically requesting the information on behalfof the forum.

Leading on from that thought...who are you trying to protect?

Noobs or yourself?

Gramski.

very interesting reaction

homestudy:
This is a waste of time have fun, what you are crying about is pointless and clogging up the thread. While you're busy crying foul without even taking the time to understand what you are talking about I will be puting pips in my account.

Have Fun,

HS

PS and look forward to MANY MANY more of those colorful "marketing post" with lots pips in the coming days.

is always very interesting to see how people react when asking them for verifiable records. just the way they react proves almost everything.

good luck to you and don't forget the track records. the nice colerefull images belong to a new thread called "nice but not verifiable trader's arts gallery" and they may attract sotheby's but not serious and experienced traders.

all the best to you and your alias

Silly

Come on, all you have to do is look back in the thread. Your motive is clear and this will be my last post in response to you as it is meaningless to continue any dialog with you. GO be a serious trader! Serious traders don't have time for these silly games now do they? Enjoy the colors as you will be seeing lots and lots of them. Pips in the account means so much more then any banter here could.

Be sending you a screen shot from the moon! And it will have lots and lots of colors .

EJ has the respect and adoration of all of the people that know him. There is a reason for this!

Have fun being a serious trader and enjoy the colors.

HS

PS I do agree with you on one point wholeheartedly, this system is a work of art and as it continues to stand the test of time will belong in a place for people to admire the profound creativity of it. As one poster put it so clearly "it cuts close to the bone"!

I do not know why anyone wants to see someone else's statement, it proves nothing about the system one is trading. Just because someone makes money with a system does not mean others will also have the same results or success. To each his own....