HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 112

Excellent work fxcruiser.

Thanks for your constant work in perfecting our trades.

I took a couple of the indicators off and saved the tpl under another name.

When I start it now it beeps several times and gives me a warning that there are system indicators missing.

Is it ok to run it like this?

H2 indicators

Hi fxcruiser,

would you look in your PM folder please and answer me or just tell me here how to get H2 indicators and how to join trading room.

I applied for google group long time ago but no answer.

regards

fxcruiser:
First, let me thank Gramski, Ferrufx, ssotiro, forex_for_life, and others for posting their trade setups on H2 and pitching in answering some of the questions posted in this thread. I appreciate you ALL and for your understanding of my time constraint situation.

I just want to bring you ALL up-to-date on the Z3 Convergence - Bullseye . Take a look at the snapshot attached and see how the early trend detection for GBP was established before it happened. Bullseye, from the Bearseye view, brought over 200 pips combined on GU and GJ today.

FYI only to HAMA traders, additional test has started on a Time Based technique, without any indicator nor specific time frame. So, far 100% hit this week on the Australian Open. When consistency is established, then it will also be tested on the Wimbledon (London) Open and on the US Open. Yes, I play tennis so those major tournament names are used.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

I think I speak for all the HAMA's when I say

droesparky:
I took a couple of the indicators off and saved the tpl under another name.

When I start it now it beeps several times and gives me a warning that there are system indicators missing.

Is it ok to run it like this?

I don't think so, dude. lol.

To paraphrase Jessica Simpson on a TV commercial talking about TI's DLP technology-- " I don't know what it is but I want it"

fxcruiser:
First, let me thank Gramski, Ferrufx, ssotiro, forex_for_life, and others for posting their trade setups on H2 and pitching in answering some of the questions posted in this thread. I appreciate you ALL and for your understanding of my time constraint situation.

I just want to bring you ALL up-to-date on the Z3 Convergence - Bullseye . Take a look at the snapshot attached and see how the early trend detection for GBP was established before it happened. Bullseye, from the Bearseye view, brought over 200 pips combined on GU and GJ today.

FYI only to HAMA traders, additional test has started on a Time Based technique, without any indicator nor specific time frame. So, far 100% hit this week on the Australian Open. When consistency is established, then it will also be tested on the Wimbledon (London) Open and on the US Open. Yes, I play tennis so those major tournament names are used.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

My thanks Ssotiro

ssotiro:
I'll try to explain this, by telling you how I trade this system. Below is a short example. Reverse for long:

1. Red trend step must be above blue.

2. TMT red dots should be outside the "blue/red" channel. Ideally, they should be building up steam by moving apart and they have crossed the zero line.

3. Bottom bars should be red.

4. HAMA bars should be red.

5. In one of your templates, you have a king of MA which changes colour from gold to green. It should be gold and going down.

Red line in the picture, is where I went short earlier. Hope this helps. I am usually in the room. Feel free to ask anything.

You are trading on a 5 minute TF in the NY, or is that the US Tennis Open hours ? Argh !#^@ I couldn't cope with that. I live in Brisbane, Australia and my brain does not work at all at that late time (unless I am up several k) Is the system intended for such short time frames or is that just your personal preference/trading style. I mean, HA is perfectly suited to long time frames also. 240m bars for me overnight OR the system has to have trend reversing alarms - which is what I currently have. At a glance I don't see why HAMA 2 cannot be traded on long time frames but I would need to demo that for a while unless someone here can enlighten me. Anyone trading 60m or 240m bars ? I note EJ's latest BearsEye chart is a 240m TF.

Comments very welcome and thanks for the rundown on your approach which clarified the indicators for me.

Regards,

Altos.

Hi Altos,

H2 is great for any time frame. What I do is have one or two charts with H2 on 1H and 4H timeframes to give me the trend. Once this is clear, I only look for entries towards this direction at the 5M TF. It makes me feel more comfortable.

As for the Bullseye, I'm guessing it is the refining of an indicator EJ has been working on for some time now (if I am mistaken, my apologies EJ). I'm sure we will be hearing from him once it is working perfectly.

No need to thank me. Anyone would have done the same. I was just faster on the keyboard. I'm sorry for the late reply, but I am on GMT+2 time.

Happy trading.

AltosTrader:
Anyone trading 60m or 240m bars ?

I trade on H1 with an eye (i have a bulleye too!!!) on M15 and M30.

Today +59 pips on GU

FerruFx

hi there how to get that ea? thnx