Level Trading - page 8

Me too.

I have this problem with trend lines, and another: I Plot one trendline in H4 chart and I pass the chart to H1, but the trendline change of place........bad(version 197 North Finance).

Regards.

Tragapips:
OK Letzuro. I think I have an explanation for you.

I few months ago I played with Gann lines and trenlines by angle. the first day everything was ok. Second day I tried to make new trendlines and Oh surprise using the same angle the new lines were different.What happened? after a lot of days I discovered MT4 charts have a problem. If you draw a trendline not by angle and if the chart changes (for example when you make zoom in and out) no problem trendline changes too so the trend line keeps its accuracy but with gann lines and trendlines by angle the history is different the first time you draw this lines everything is ok but the follwing next day you start to find problems in fact with a trenline by angle the first time you draw it you make a zoom out the trendline keeps its angle but the charts change completely

Reading the MT4 manual they recommend with gann lines to change parameter and use an one one scale and high timeframes. I change the scale and the situation was slighty better but not enough so sadly I abandoned gann lines

Trendlines by angle works good with a one on one scale (you can Zoom in and out with no problems) but once you chage to a higher timeframe. oh boy what a mess.

So that´s the situation: ´til now no solutions

Hi

Misters, use for each period, the separate chart. As a result you should have 5 charts: MN, W1, D1, H4, H1. That lines were not deformed, I recommend in target to break lines on last candle, then at opening week, lines will remain without changes.

Everything, good evening.

So, this week the price has reached and has tested the bottom target level on chart D1 1,2636. Then ascending correctional movement on charts H4 and H1 has followed. As on chart W1 it is kept descending price orientation next week it is possible to expect continuation of descending movement with the purposes: 1,2603 (H4), 1,2583-86 (H4, D1), and also 1,2550 (W1).

Current marking on the periods I apply.

I wish All pleasant days off.

Success and profits.

Files:
mn_1.png  9 kb
w1_1.png  9 kb
d1_1.png  9 kb
h4_1.png  9 kb
h1_1.png  9 kb

Neo,

Thanks for the explanation, It goes same with GBPUSD ?? 'cos we got more PIPS there.

Welcome

TraderNeo:
Everything, good evening.

So, this week the price has reached and has tested the bottom target level on chart D1 1,2636. Then ascending correctional movement on charts H4 and H1 has followed. As on chart W1 it is kept descending price orientation next week it is possible to expect continuation of descending movement with the purposes: 1,2603 (H4), 1,2583-86 (H4, D1), and also 1,2550 (W1).

Current marking on the periods I apply.

I wish All pleasant days off.

Success and profits.

TraderNeo welcome to our forum

Im glad to see you here and maybe you can open our eyes with your trading system

Thanks

Does someone have any notes on this system, its somewhat confusing trying to understand the PDF document? Maybe those of you who are using it to trade demo or live can explain it clearer.

et_phonehome_2:
Does someone have any notes on this system, its somewhat confusing trying to understand the PDF document? Maybe those of you who are using it to trade demo or live can explain it clearer.

The same problem for me:)

From pdf fille i dont understand to much

so you can read more at this link and im sure you will start understanding and maybe with some support from TraderNeo we can learn more

For more info look at this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174929/page5

leutzuro

I had read the link, still it seems to be very duanting. I had once came across some traders in a forum which strictly uses such method [forgot the name], they use no indicators whatsoever, but they would not divulge the method since I was told it costed them thousands to learn it. Anyhow, they make many PIPs a day trading this way....

When drawing the channel lines, is there a method of determing which is the significant high or low? I just do not want to overburden my charts with so many lines that I get nowhere. I also do not understand the idea of angle which is talked about, can you explain it to me? I can see that mutiple time frames must be opened up, but when drawing the channel lines, are you using the same time, that is, if one hour is 10AM does that meanyou will use a bar that is on the 10AM for 4HR and so forth......

As I understand it during the translation the author say "significant" but it means "confirmed". Confirmed by price movement. As I understood it correctly ...

newdigital:
As I understand it during the translation the author say "significant" but it means "confirmed". Confirmed by price movement. As I understood it correctly ...

I do not understand what the difference is. To me, "sgnificant" would mean the highest or lowest point, but how does "confirm" different? I think I am missing the point here....