Level Trading - page 5

yep

right now try to read the alpari thread in english

For periods W1, D1 the inclination is taken from MN period, it does not change even some for all.

For period H4 and H1 is selected its nkalon. If we take inclination MN, then actually be obtained almost horizontal lines.

This is from page 22 still not understand what he try to say because the translator dont tell me the right in english:)

leutzuro:
I just recive message from TraderNeo

him dont speack english (

also i recive a document from him and really dont understand what he say

Here is what say to me: ...

Probable, many people wrote messages to him in English language asking for clarification and he understood that it is the time. He is trying to make money. It is one month online trading course for $300 using e-mail and icq. I think we will not have any clarification from him. At least for free. And now I understood why his rules are so unclear in his manual.

leutzuro:
For periods W1, D1 the inclination is taken from MN period, it does not change even some for all.

For period H4 and H1 is selected its nkalon. If we take inclination MN, then actually be obtained almost horizontal lines.

This is from page 22 still not understand what he try to say because the translator dont tell me the right in english:)

It was written the inclination for H4, D1 and W1 timeframes are taling from more hiher timeframe. For example MN.

But inclination for H1 should be taken from D1 timeframe and readjusted according to the local max/min. So it should not be the same inclination for H1. It was written like this.

newdigital:
It was written the inclination for H4, D1 and W1 timeframes are taling from more hiher timeframe. For example MN. But inclination for H1 should be taken from D1 timeframe and readjusted according to the local max/min. So it should not be the same inclination for H1. It was written like this.

Thanks newdigital

Yes i understand he try to make some money but i think is ok because is him work and im sure works great

But we can test for some time and we see what we get

It was written the inclination for H4, D1 and W1 timeframes are taling from more hiher timeframe. For example MN. But inclination for H1 should be taken from D1 timeframe and readjusted according to the local max/min. So it should not be the same inclination for H1. It was written like this.

Still not understand

If for H4 D1 and W1 take the inclination from MN timeframe that means for H1 to take inclination from D1 and this is the same like in MN timeframe

also i have some problem with threndline by angle

look at the picture

Files:
inclination.gif  38 kb

leutzuro:
Still not understand If for H4 D1 and W1 take the inclination from MN timeframe that means for H1 to take inclination from D1 and this is the same like in MN timeframe

No. It is written as example only.

The rule is the following:

- inclination should be the same with more higher timeframe. Just select this "more higher timeframe". It is not especially MN. It may be D1 for example. More higher than we use for trading. Any "more higher".

- one exception case is H1 timeframe. Because, of course we will look at inclination on D1 timeframe but H1 timeframe is having its own inclination according to max/min only.

So inclination must be the same with more higher timeframe except trading on H1.

leutzuro,

I will look at alpari forum in Russian on Monday. If they are trading using this system so I may exlain.