Another website selling EA - page 3

Please correct me if I'm wrong. Looking at the account statement from the site, I think the EA is not a grid strategy, but more less like a multi lot scalper. I think this EA triple the lot size each time price retrace 20 pips, then close all trade if overall result is in profit. Quite interesting to see 48.6 mini lot ( 4.8 regular lot ) trade on a 5K account. Just my two cents

knowledge:
Yes, that would be right or should that be "wrong"?

Now, let's evaulate this statement. First look at the screen shot attached of your demo results taken from your very own ebay listing (yes demo results - this seller does not trade live - he is not that foolish! If in doubt ask him for a statement that is longer than 1 month old!)

Look at the Lots highlighted - you will see that this dangerous Martingale EA, the one that so called avoids large drawdowns often plces trades with 48.6 minilots = 4.86 standard lots!

So my question is how big account would you need to trade 4.8 standard Lots? A reasonable estimate is around $40,000-$50,000. Next put into that calculation the 1000 pip StopLoss, then ask yourself how much would you need to trade this system???? The answer is a very big account!

So, you even in your own demo tests are not trading this EA with the right demo starting capital - therefore if you do not know about money mangement yourself how can you tell others about it??? Or even criticise them????

You should do the right thing and refund the guy who lost his money just like Maji and rswamy4449 have stated.

And for those stupid enough to buy this EA let me tell you this, why would you buy a system that the seller is not prepared to use live himself? The seller explicitly states that "The purchase is non - refundable" for a reason.

This statement by the seller is infact incorrect because if you do indeed complian to www.2checkout.com they will refund your money, you could also get a refund via complaining directly to your credit card company if you were foolish enough to buy this EA.

Save your money! You should be in no hurry to buy a system that has a high chance of wiping your account!

Please stop talking BS about old version of my EA.

Old version does not exist any more and all people whou bougth it get new one for free.

Fx-Expert

Fx-Expert:
Please stop talking BS about old version of my EA.

Old version does not exist any more and all people whou bougth it get new one for free.

Fx-Expert

Caught with his hand in the cookie jar... question is why did you sell that version in the first place? You owe that guy his money.

firedave:
Please correct me if I'm wrong. Looking at the account statement from the site, I think the EA is not a grid strategy, but more less like a multi lot scalper. I think this EA triple the lot size each time price retrace 20 pips, then close all trade if overall result is in profit. Quite interesting to see 48.6 mini lot ( 4.8 regular lot ) trade on a 5K account. Just my two cents

Dave,

I think your hunch is right. It is a multi lot scalper variation.

Maji:
Dave, I think your hunch is right. It is a multi lot scalper variation.

Not even close, it is a design all of my own, produced some 8 months ago.

Or how about this one? How do you feel now? Feel like the random guy still trying to get your head around a demo account with a few pretend bucks? You should...

Files:
2_1.gif  23 kb

knowledge:
Now this seller is the guy with the user id techinvest (don't ask me how I know).

How about this for "how you know." Correct me if I am way off base, but everything tells me that I am anything but...

You are so well versed in automated trading systems that you peruse eBay for systems to make you money. You emailed me and got the information Am I on target here? Something tells me bullseye.

And now that you have discounted a system that was only offered up for ten people you are left where you began... here. Critiquing something you probably won't ever attain.

I do, however, wish you the best of luck. Only those with persistance and an open mind will ever succeed in this game.

knowledge:
There is another eBay seller http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZarchgnetQQhtZ-1, who is selling an EA. Now this seller is the guy with the user id techinvest (don't ask me how I know).

Look at one of his auctions and the bs that he writes in it http://cgi.ebay.com/Automated-Forex-Trader-Make-money-while-you-sleep_W0QQitemZ250019835575QQihZ015QQcategoryZ47103QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Then take a look at his performance in the current interbank mini contest

http://www.interbankfx.com/contest/brag.php?nickname=techinvest

Attached is also a screenshot

Now ask yourself, what happened to making money while you sleep? Then look at all those very naive people bidding on his auctions.....

I am not saying that techinvest does not have a good EA for sale, I am just getting you to think a bit before you decide to part with your money.

You can vist techinvest's website at http://www.archertrading.net

I don't trade under IBFX @ all anymore, but do have the money to fund live mini accounts there for new ideas because I have developed profitable trading ideas. They don't always work, I'll be the first to admit, but I CAN risk real money on them. I trade standard accounts at FXLQ live now... no need for minis for real trading of personal funds. I do however, appreciate you for pointing this out. Anyone who gives a shit can log into the demo account which is trading in real time at any time if they only ask for the account login and pass. Thanks for the information Inspector Clouseau but your initial analysis is flawed. Another skeptic that allows me to be profitable in the realm of automated trading. My email... mclean@archertrading.net. One simple email and you will have the login details.. although no more systems are being sold, so for that you are shit out of luck.

Files:
forex-tsd.gif  17 kb

techinvest:
Not even close, it is a design all of my own, produced some 8 months ago.

I think you are trying to split hairs on the style of trading. It is basically a cost averaging down, maybe at specific intervals with varying lots, a grid pattern and the multi lot scalper variation.

I also think that you are trying to close the trades when the sum of the positions attain a certain profit measured as a percentage of the equity. I think that is the "new" thing in your system. I maybe wrong, but that is my hunch when I look at the equity chart.

Maji:
I maybe wrong, but that is my hunch when I look at the equity chart.

You are coming close, but the grid aspect is way off. And you should know that the balance chart on an MT statement is not indicative of equity in any shape or form. It would be nice if it plotted equity, but still, no.