Another website selling EA - page 5

rswamy4449:
------------------------------------------------------

Techinvest: Hello!

This is the forum, you know what I mean!

You need to observe minimum decency and chorum.

If you don't know, please try to learn!

You want pracitice your Engilsh language, do it somewhere else!

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

Listen Swamy English is my native language. Practicing it is no longer a real necessity for me, but if you're referring to my cursing well... have someone ban me.

Besides... I don't think I'll be returning here except to post daily snapshots of statements just to screw with you all.

OK guys.

I just ran into this thread and dragged myself thru it.

If you've read my posts here, you know I'm no fan of backtest-only weasel system vendors.

But I'm here to tell ya that Techinvest ain't one of 'em. I've seen some of his stuff "elsewhere" and it's the real deal. I have some of his stuff, probably several earlier versions of what he's posting.

And, I believe that equity curve.

..both from seeing his earlier work and from seeing him 'in action' so to speak. From seeing him work to improve existing systems, forward test stuff and trying various tweaks. To me, the equity curve looks like he solved a problem that was in the earlier versions.

Where I know of him from is irrelevant. You either believe me or you don't. I will say that the reason that I have some of his stuff is because he was pretty generous with freely sharing it. He gave it away. And some of it is pretty darn unique.

I recognize a few respected names here on this board from "elsewhere" - who know what I'm saying is true.

His writing style here has been a little - ah - 'strident' but his EA kung fu and generosity and system-selling 'morals' are all A-OK by me. Whoever bought his EA is probably grinnin' in his sleep right now.

My only affiliation with him is observing him and his work elsewhere. He probably won't even recogize who I am. I got no dog in this fight, but I'm telling you what I know. Take it or leave it.

----

The other guy selling on eBay... I don't know...

Pecunia non olet:
OK guys.

I just ran into this thread and dragged myself thru it.

If you've read my posts here, you know I'm no fan of backtest-only weasel system vendors.

But I'm here to tell ya that Techinvest ain't one of 'em. I've seen some of his stuff "elsewhere" and it's the real deal. I have some of his stuff, probably several earlier versions of what he's posting.

And, I believe that equity curve.

..both from seeing his earlier work and from seeing him 'in action' so to speak. From seeing him work to improve existing systems, forward test stuff and trying various tweaks.

Where I know of him from is irrelevant. You either believe me or you don't. I will say that the reason that I have some of his stuff is because he was pretty generous with freely sharing it. He gave it away. And some of it is pretty darn unique.

I recognize a few respected names here on this board from "elsewhere" - who know what I'm saying is true.

His writing style here has been a little - ah - 'strident' but his EA kung fu and generosity and system-selling 'morals' are all A-OK by me. Whoever bought his EA is probably grinnin' in his sleep right now.

My only affiliation with him is observing him and his work elsewhere. He probably won't even recogize who I am. I got no dog in this fight, but I'm telling you what I know. Take it or leave it.

I don't know who you are but I can assure you I know where we know each other from. This is something I worked on prior to what you're referring to, but it does share some of the same aspects of what you're talking about. A lot of my systems share some of the same aspects. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. The systems you are probably referring to have been furthered both by myself and another very talented developer. That's not to discount the work that's going on over "there" now. It's interesting stuff and probably safer in the long run. I wish you all over there the best.

Damn... I just can't quit posting to this thing. But thanks...

techinvest:
But thanks...

Ditto that.

Pecunia non olet:
Ditto that.

NOW I know who you are. Thanks for the kind words.

fx-ea and vvx2

Hi guys I am new here and I thought I would give everyone some honest insight on these 2 eas being discussed as I purchased both of them. First I purchased Fx-expert (fx-ea.com) off of ebay. It is a scam. Both me and a friend purchased them and ran it on demo for a week. It did good for a couple days then margined out. I asked for a refund and the guy refused. I then asked 2 checkout.com and they promptly refunded both of us and did let me know there were lots of complaints about this guy faking his results. He is an illiterate scammer. I gave it one last try with vvx2. It cost me a lot more but was worth it. It really does work. It has some minor drawdowns in equity but pulls out every time with a profit. Techinvest has fully supported the program as he promised. I personally do not know why he sold it on ebay but it was worth a lot more than the $500 I paid for it.

?????

I've seen techinvest's stuff on ebay too, but when i asked him for recent statements he refused

Whhhhhhhhy? Whhhhhhhhy?

Oh and they did look pretty promising, but i don't know i wish he would let me try one out *hint, hint*

B

Maji:
I think the EAs sold by tech invest and fx expert are very similar. Look at the equity curves, you can see the dips and jumps. I think the logic is very similar. What do you think?
YupYup:
I've seen techinvest's stuff on ebay too, but when i asked him for recent statements he refused

Whhhhhhhhy? Whhhhhhhhy?

Oh and they did look pretty promising, but i don't know i wish he would let me try one out *hint, hint*

B

Call me a stupid but the posts from "tech invest" and "fx expert" wears the handwrite from Pedro Echenagucia... He is also "i_mbest" and "FX-God" and so on here in the forum.....

Look at the link in my signature to learn more about this stupid guy !

YupYup, look here, if i´m right and it realy is pedro than this will explain why he only post pics and no htm files Click here

He renamed statements with MS Word, but there u can´t rename the docoment title, If you want to foul somebody you have to have the 150 $ for a webeditor...

Cheers,

mr.trader

I have been using an EA from techinvest and it works well.

Thanks

taminghope:
I have been using an EA from techinvest and it works well. Thanks

But for how long? Be prepared for a huge floating drawdown.