Terminator v2.0 - page 26

Terminator trade execution

Thanks Hades291 - its working perfectly now

ea and presets

hi all,

can anyone post the ea and the presets for eurusd.

ty

Can someone please post Terminator 2.1 as I did delete it

I can see it is removed from post 1

Thanks

Smeden

Hi guys,

here is the Version i use actual... There are some changes happend now i have a question...

Is there somebody who can code a hedging function in it, he should only hedge all the opened positions... The funtion should be able to turn it on/off... Also for thr hedging positions the we should be able to set an own TP/SL/TS... And when the EA closes all the positions from the mainorder we should be able to close also all the hedge positions at the same time...

PROGRAMMERS !!! Please help !

Thank you !

mr.trader

(ATTACHMENT removed, will be improved)

At a loss

ylundon:
Hi Hope I have posted this in the right place for help. I have looked around the forum and can't find anything elsewhere.

I have loaded up Terminator 3.1 - looks great and I have a smiley face - I am using it with the default settings on the Eur.USD however the alerts are a bit of a problem as;

1. The alerts are coming up continuously (all for 0.5 lot so not an additional trigger signal for more lots) and

2. I don't have the option for instant execution to buy or sell on the demo account. (Which presumably would stop problem 1)

I have tried setting expert propoerties to manual =1 but I'm not sure if I am on the right track. I can open a trade manually by creating another order window and it executes into the demo account fine. Am I missing some other settings?

Sorry if this post is too simplistic for this section but I would love to try this ea out.

cheers

Well I guess I'm at a loss here. When did we get the v3.1????? I've looked back but don't find it. Thx, Kevin

Time Zone

Sorry - realised my own answer but don't see how to delete the post :-(

Yerminator files

Well I guess I'm at a loss here. When did we get the v3.1????? I've looked back but don't find it. Thx, Kevin

It was on post 190 so I guess it has been removed too. I actually want version 2.1 as this is the one that all the testng has been done with so I hope someone posts it here as it looks really good from the initial work I have done with it.

What do you guys think about using Terminator on pairs that have higher spreads? I was testing it on a bunch of pairs and I noticed that it was having a real hard time reaching the TP on a couple of them because the spread was high (10 pips on one and 15 on the other) so it had to run way past the TakeProfit point before it would close - this annoyed me.

I waited until they finally closed then I stopped trading both of them, but in thinking back I realized that since they did both in fact hit their TPs eventually, both pairs ended up making money, so I'm thinking that maybe I shouldn't worry about high spreads..

What do you guys think?

I don't see the need to trade anything with that high of a spread with Terminator or anything else for that matter.