EuroX2.ex4 any comments? - page 6

Just a added note

I am seeing many poor posts on the return. I have been running this EA since Monday on a demo account with Northern. 3,000, 100:1 leverage - I have been running it on the M30 chart for EUR/USD and AUD/USD. I am averaging $297.00 per day profit. There are gains and losses through the day but the result is positive. I made no adjustments to the EA - run as is.

sdln28:
I am seeing many poor posts on the return. I have been running this EA since Monday on a demo account with Northern. 3,000, 100:1 leverage - I have been running it on the M30 chart for EUR/USD and AUD/USD. I am averaging $297.00 per day profit. There are gains and losses through the day but the result is positive. I made no adjustments to the EA - run as is.

I don't believe you.

sdln28:
I am sorry you feel that way - Set it up and run it yourself - for 24 hours in a demo account - not backtesting. Make sure you are running in the m30 timeframe - use eur/usd and usd/jpy, 100:1 leverage - I have been having even better results with it because they both are 2 pip spreads with Velocity. And lastly, use my euroX2 because it is the one currently for sale - I am not sure when the ex4 that is being passed around is from.

I'm just messing with you...no harm intended. It's just that this EA has had sooooo much bad press. I actually bought it for $99 last summer and ran it live on a $10k account for over 3 months and ended up in the negative. The highest positive day I had was $24.71 Obviously you're having better results...I don't know, maybe the phantoms that sell this updated it...who knows. I'll give your version a try on a demo account. Your settings are different though because the seller's web site suggests a 4H chart and EURUSD only.

sdln28:
I am sorry you feel that way - Set it up and run it yourself - for 24 hours in a demo account - not backtesting. Make sure you are running in the m30 timeframe - use eur/usd and usd/jpy, 100:1 leverage - I have been having even better results with it because they both are 2 pip spreads with Velocity. And lastly, use my euroX2 because it is the one currently for sale - I am not sure when the ex4 that is being passed around is from.

sdln28 - you are using M30 charts? The previous forum posts suggest using H1 (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174844/page2. Are you still using the default values the EA came with? What pairs are you testing on?

Cheers.

On demo does it use a s/l?

on back tests it dumps account. It makes good trades but with no s/l a nice profit curve suddenly dumps.

Its averaging down as position goes against you.

you cann't adjust lot size or risk

thats insane.

If we could get to source code we could add account protection/risk adjustment, and specify lot size.

traderjoe56:
This is a proprietary .ex4 program. You can tweak the input parameters in the strategy tester as well in live trading. I am currently forward testing and backtesting the new one with added stop loss, and it is quite good. No need to alter the code. TJ

Does anyone have the new version with the added stop loss?

Test Euro X2

Cool expert

Files:

Who has a 200k+ account?

Hi

We always have to wait for a little retracement. What if that retracement never happens?

The problem with this EA is that we need to have a very large balance (over 200,000 $) in order to sustain big moves without getting a margin call.

0.1+0.2+0.4+0.8+1.6+3.2+6.4+12.8+25.6+51.2=102.3 Lots !

and that's only 10 trades

If the price goes over 100 pips without any retracement we need to open those 10 trades.

Good Luck!

Mun:
sdln28 - you are using M30 charts? The previous forum posts suggest using H1 (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174844/page2. Are you still using the default values the EA came with? What pairs are you testing on? Cheers.

Yes, I am using the M30 charts - I found the results there to be best - I also tested H1, H4, and M15 - all not good, but M30 seemed to do it. See attachment. I am also running this on a 3,000 demo account with Velocity.

Files:

sorry Mon, forgot to tell you - I am using the EUR/USD and USD/JPY pairs - and I am ch anging no defaults except using the M30 timeframe- somene mentioned a new version with a stop loss - if it is out there please post!!! Wish we could get the mq4..... still my results are good!