SideWinder for CCI: My first release - page 13

creztor:
FX Sniper great work and I am absolutely amazed at the effort, time and speed in what you do. Will keep following this thread with great interest.

Hi there,

It's a GREAT pleasure - by simply saying thank you and or just posting here, you help make it all worth while also, so I should thank you also

Happy Hunting !

FX Sniper

FX_Sniper:
Hi there,

Please refer to the later paragraphs in post 104

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174836/page7

I can unfortunately not jump the gun untill the basics are in place.

Thanks for understanding that we are not yet at the stage of fine tuning a system here, we are still getting the tools in the box and I need help with that.

Best Wishes !

FX Sniper

I read that, but you seem to work at "greased-lightning-speed" so I thought it may have been addapted already.

Thanks again.

OOOOOOOOOO YYYYYYYAAAAAAA

Another big one !

Daggg BJ You got it wright . Planing to go real?

Yes that was a very nice catch you got there.

Banzai !!!, Real Credit to FX Sniper . The R - is -+ 30&40 but it is good to xst as anticlimax seens the indi all isagree to down load the pips at these price . Cheers

Files:
gg_1.gif  28 kb

Fx crusier what up man , you hit it to the core too? cheers

Xst using all indi , daggg good ! Fills like the good odds days using red light green light TNT.

Files:
hh.gif  28 kb

Readings on chart

FX_Sniper:
Hey you lot.

Ok, once more sorry for taking so long to catch up with your explanations, did not take my brain pill's this morning yet

Anyhow, I updated post 24 as usual with an ammended version of the original customized CCI I posted yesterday.

It does not have all the alerts and other bells and whistles in it as the DoubleCCI_Woodie one does as I do not have time to code all that, and I prefer not to pilfer code from other people.

I hope it is in your liking now. I include a screen shot comparing the two...the colors you can change and it should remember it also. Save the whole lot as a template and Bob's your uncle.

If you need the CCI(6) on there, simply drag and drop a regualr MT4 CCI onto it.

Take care,

FX Sniper

Hi FX_Sniper,

What are those readings on your chart?

Any significance to these indicators

Files:
chart.jpg  14 kb

svirgo:
Hi FX_Sniper,

What are those readings on your chart?

Any significance to these indicators

Svirgo

It is part of variouse personal custom titlebars I use as MT4 does not have it, it has nothing to do with this thread or woodie or whatever.

FX Sniper