Traders joking, the beginning - page 91

Statement of the day :

Lloyd C. Blankfein, chairman and chief executive officer of Goldman Sachs Group Inc. said "mistakes in risk judgment shouldn’t be penalized “too much.”"

Let me guess : now they are going to propose their own punishment, and how should they be "penalized". Should they be taken away a lollypop or two, that is the "hard" question

no need to worry..... SEAL OF APPROVAL - The Daily

So this is how lollypops look like now days :):)

Pava:
no need to worry..... SEAL OF APPROVAL - The Daily
Files:
seal.jpg  86 kb

This I find exceptionally funny!!!...:) “Time is running out,” the IMF said in a document published after the board meeting. “With only four months remaining on the timeline suggested by the board of governors, a strong effort is needed to make the 2010 governance and quota reforms effective no later than the 2012 IMF/World Bank annual meetings in October.”...only 4! month left!...?...before what?

I am having uncontrollable laughter reading this one... "Due To The Extreme Volatility Some Market Analysts Foresee..." | ZeroHedge

Pava:
This I find exceptionally funny!!!...:) “Time is running out,” the IMF said in a document published after the board meeting. “With only four months remaining on the timeline suggested by the board of governors, a strong effort is needed to make the 2010 governance and quota reforms effective no later than the 2012 IMF/World Bank annual meetings in October.”...only 4! month left!...?...before what?

This?

haha, holding micro lot

EA - euraud for sell

and

CADCHF for buy

the balance is 95 USD

the effective maintenance margin (some formula by FXCM ) already become 65 USD

OVERALL LOSS of 2 micro lot is -4.76 USD

>> cannot get it wrong or add any more hedge, damn it, luckily both position are antagonistic to each other

therefore, it don't allow me to add one more micro lot already

effectively, it means, if I suffer any more loss in both position

that is, the end of playing -- because of the margin thing

While waiting : ...

Files:
euro_drahma.jpg  74 kb