Traders joking, the beginning - page 682

A CNN reporter spoke to one of Trump's donors, who said, "Unfortunately, I set up a recurring political contribution on Donald Trump's website, and there's no place on the website to stop the recurring payment." Oops! Supporting Trump is like joining a gym, only it's democracy that isn't working out.

You know, there have been major electrical and plumbing issues in Rio. One athlete from Kenya wrote, "Please fix my toilet" on a bulletin board in the Olympic village. And you know, when someone who lives in Kenya's complaining about your plumbing, I think that's what they refer to as a wake-up call.

Nevermind the plumbing issues, they can't even maintain their pools:

Our friends in North Korea are said to be working on a big new project. Sometime in the next 10 years North Korea is hoping to plant a flag on the moon. And by that they mean they're looking for someone who can Photoshop a picture of their flag on the moon.

You might be a trader if...

You look at mountain ranges and see 5-wave structures and 61% retracements.

There used to be a street named after Chuck Norris, but it was changed because nobody crosses Chuck Norris and lives.

Hillary Clinton supporters had a fundraiser tonight at a cyber security convention in Las Vegas; all the proceeds will go toward teaching Hillary how to use her email account.