Well working Trading System ! - page 67

Well.

I got it working (it was yesterday):

I mean: Mladen created the indicator which is sending email alert (to email address) about all the condition met for buy or sell for TrendRSX trading system. It works with smtp email accounts but it does not work for my tsd email ... so I am using my personal email address for that (because this email address is smtp =- means - real one). I did not test it on yahoo or google emails yet.

I will test it today more and will post this indicator.

Because for now - we came (I came ) to the next stage: we ( I am ) can receive email on this trading system signals without looking at metatrader and PC. if we can do the same with Ichimoku trading system (using H4 and D1 timeframe), and some other systems so it will be very good: few trading signals in a day coming to email address are not bad really.

I will test it today more and will upload this indicator here so everybody can do the same.

Files:

Can you help me to select timefilter "UseHourTrade = True; FromHourTrade; ToH

Mrtools,

sorry to have so many questions, but as is the following paragraph, I have to ask the creator of EA to fix some problems.

"About timeframe and the settings: I am usually asking for the coder to provide it (MrTools for example). If he does not know so I am trying to find it by myself. But with those kinds of the EAs - coder camn suggest some preliminary timeframe and the settings just to start using it.

So, when I will come to the next versions - I will ask."

newdigital

My problem is:

Can you help me to select --timefilter -- "UseHourTrade = True; FromHourTrade; ToHourTrade", for Alpari UK, for this EA : Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 , Mandarine Martingale correct.

Thanks,

For your help

Ovidiu

Mandarine EA?

It must be discussed in mandarine section.

mandarine section is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum and it is elite section too.

EA "PolyFitScalper_v1.60a"

newdigital,

I have this errors for EA "PolyFitScalper_v1.60a" :

2011.02.03 10:36:57 2010.10.27 20:00 PolyFitScalper_v1.60a EURUSD,M15: File not found 4103

??

Hi bebeshel,

It is for Polyfit thread.

newdigital:
Well.

I got it working (it was yesterday):

I mean: Mladen created the indicator which is sending email alert (to email address) about all the condition met for buy or sell for TrendRSX trading system. It works with smtp email accounts but it does not work for my tsd email ... so I am using my personal email address for that (because this email address is smtp =- means - real one). I did not test it on yahoo or google emails yet.

I will test it today more and will post this indicator.

Because for now - we came (I came ) to the next stage: we ( I am ) can receive email on this trading system signals without looking at metatrader and PC. if we can do the same with Ichimoku trading system (using H4 and D1 timeframe), and some other systems so it will be very good: few trading signals in a day coming to email address are not bad really.

I will test it today more and will upload this indicator here so everybody can do the same.

This email alert works. It is more signals in a day than I could expect really:

I will update this system with the email alert indicator during this weekend.

Files:

Hola, newdigital

Good morning, new digital

In "TrendRSX", the second you use RSI to ?....

That is called "TrendRSX"when used ... just so you can see in the image, RSI?

Would not it be better to use "rsx channel on oma" is just an idea

Another idea would be to use also an indicator of the trend as "H1 TrendStrength channel_mtf_alert_1 oma"to see the main trend in a longer period.

Thanks.

This one?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174793/page44

RSI channel is optional. Because some people like to see the trades in dymanical way about "how all things are moving" for example.

But it is the system of 2 indicators only:

TrendEnvelopes_v2 and new rsx from Mladen.

Other indicators are optional.

By the way - it is the variation of already existing trading systems (by EAs) posted here on this thread. Just 1 or 2 indicators "was deleted" and 1 indicatpor was added, and MTF was changed to current timeframe so nothing really new to it.

Very new is new Mladen's rsx as it is really very good indicator.

We were talking about EURGBP so it is the situation right now:

First exit level was passed already (and it was in profit).

Exit on maskigen breakout - not yet.

Breakout - not yet (pending order was not executed).

-----------------

TrendRSX trading system - downloads, installation and trading rules: this post.

Files:
eurgbp_1.jpg  258 kb