ADX cross EA, please test

Hello everyone,

Please test this EA using the ADX crossover. This was to be used on higher time frames:

4H, Daily, Weekly only.....

But please test and make needed adjustments and post findings and BEST settings for these time frames and any others tested.

Please try to test mainly on FORWARD TESTING, but if you want to do back testing please post results and settings.

There is a Trailingstop / Trailingstopstart / Trailingstopinterval, how do we set these correctly??

thanks

Files:
adxcross.mq4  8 kb

Should I change the timestart and timestop parameters? I think they are GMT in your code.

mlwgl:
Should I change the timestart and timestop parameters? I think they are GMT in your code.

that I dont know

sorry

[langtitle=zh-CN]我来试试[/langtitle]

[lang=zh-CN]谢谢分享,我来试试看。[/lang]

ADX trade closing expert

Hello everyone... I need help from any coder that'll be able to create a simple adx trade closing EA. It doesn't have to be anything fancy, just an expert that uses the -di and +di crossovers to execute the closing of the trade. For instance: If I'm long eur/usd the ea would terminate the trade as soon as +di= -di, and the same for a short trade.

The inputs I'd like included are exactly the ones used to set a normal ADX(Period;apply to), for simplicity's sake.

Please help, anyone.

Thaank you!

Giant:
Hello everyone... I need help from any coder that'll be able to create a simple adx trade closing EA. It doesn't have to be anything fancy, just an expert that uses the -di and +di crossovers to execute the closing of the trade. For instance: If I'm long eur/usd the ea would terminate the trade as soon as +di= -di, and the same for a short trade.

The inputs I'd like included are exactly the ones used to set a normal ADX(Period;apply to), for simplicity's sake.

Please help, anyone.

Thaank you!

Hello Giant,

Made this version.