ASCTrend system - page 27

It was very difficult day today: I was very busy and traded just from time to time. Usually, if I do not understand the market - I am not trading. Usually. But today I decided to trade and fully recognized that it was very risky day.

Please find real statement for today.

Setting info

newdigital:
Please find SyberiaASCTrend EA. It is the same with SyberiaTrend but deleted MACD and other filters and inserted indicator No1, No2 and so on (Filter1 ... Filter6). About indicators No1, No2 ...No6 please read ASCTrend thread in public area (these indicators are somewhere in the end of the thread). It works but we need to find the right settings.

Could please send me the Timeframe you use this EA? I assume the setting are hard coded for the EUR?

Very interesting images.

I named first image as 'EURUSD locked'.

Second image is 'USDJPY is going to nowhere'.

Files:

gandolff:
Could please send me the Timeframe you use this EA? I assume the setting are hard coded for the EUR?

I did not use any EA to produce the statement I posted yesterday. I am testing M5 asctrend system manually.

SyberiaASCTrend EA is the same with Syberia discussed in the other thread. So you may use the same timeframe and settings the people are using with normal Syberia.

All that I did is that I changed the filters: I changed MACD and other coded filters onto our asctrend filters. Why? Because I tested asctrend system on M1 and M5 timeframe and all those indicators (filters) work. So I just inserted indicators which we are using in asctrend systems as a filters.

newdigital:
Very interesting images.

I named first image as 'EURUSD locked'.

Second image is 'USDJPY is going to nowhere'.

The other picture.

Name of this work of art is 'Completely locked'.

Files:

newdigital:
The other picture. Name of this work of art is 'Completely locked'.

Where can I get the NEWEST version of the indicator?

Cheers,

Diam0nd

I LOVE

Diam0nd:
Where can I get the NEWEST version of the indicator?

I am using H4/D1 info template from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174756/page16

The other picture from our picture-gallery.

Name of this painting is "Waiting For Breakout".

Files:

My statement updated.

It was nice breakout now but I did not trade: i was very busy.

As you see the main profit I got selling EURUSD and GBPUSD and buying USDCHF.

It will be news at 09:30 GMTon UK: RPIX, RPI, Core CPI and HICP.

May be beakout.

We may see from trading template the following:

- price is above pivot line (uptrend), just near R1).

- But we got sell signal from asctrend indicator already. This sell signal was not confirmed by other indicators.

Info M5 template:

- price is going short and on the 2nd profit target already.

- But it is still correctional trend (price blue line of PT indicator is between red and yellow ones).

- 55 MA line on the main window is too far from pivot line. It means that if price will continue to go short so this price will rich 4th profit target before we can enter this short (because we may go short if the price is crossing pivot line). So it may be too late for use to enter any short.

Info H4 template:

- price is inside the cloud and clode is width enough. Ranging/choppy market.

- cloud is on uptrend, but all other lines of Ichimoku indicator is on downtrend.

- other indicators/oscillators are showing us that good movement will be started.

So we will have the following soon:

It may be breakourt for buy or sell orders. H4 resistance for long breakout is 1.9625. For short breakout is just about 1.9490. If we look at the H4 image with possible stop orders (dotted blue and dotted red lines which are possible buy stop and sell stop orders) so we may see that prices for those final breakout levels are the same with border of the cloud.

So it may be anything inside this cloud. May be sell.

Very risky day.

Nice analysis....

I can't wait to see what will happend.... again 10min....

Thanks Newdigital

Reason: