ASCTrend system - page 21

Just want to say that our 3rd template (H4/D1 timeframe) is helping a lot.

Because last 6 orders on the statement I got with the help of this template (i opened those 6 orders when no any movement on the chart - i just saw indicators only and relied on them).

I traded M5 timeframe of course (trading template is just to enter only).

I've already posted all the templates/indicators on this thread.

newdigital:
Just want to say that our 3rd template (H4/D1 timeframe) is helping a lot.

Because last 6 orders on the statement I got with the help of this template (i opened those 6 orders when no any movement on the chart - i just saw indicators only and relied on them).

I traded M5 timeframe of course (trading template is just to enter only).

I've already posted all the templates/indicators on this thread.

Hi any chance you can post the 3rd template H4/D1 please? I have both first and second but could not find the third.

pink888:
Hi any chance you can post the 3rd template H4/D1 please? I have both first and second but could not find the third.

Will post it within 1 hour. Still did not open Metatrader (doing some administrative job on the forum visiting the threads - sorry).

newdigital:
I am using this system https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174756/page7

Besides please find the 3rd template atached.

Please note that this 3rd template is using on H4 amd D1 timeframes only and only as informational template as well.

I looked at our second informational template (H4/D1):

D1 timerame.

EURUSD.

Price is in non-trading zone.

May be, good downtrend will be started this week.

But still not yet.

USDCHF.

The same with EURUSD but exact opposite direction.

Of course the price is still on downtrend on D1.

may be good uptrend will be started this week but there are too many resistance lines on the way up. Besides it was story like this: price tried to do down and was stopped by resistance line and came up. As I see this pair is leading now so it may be everything during this week.

Price is in Non-Trading zone.

GBPUSD.

Very similar situation.

Price is in Non-rading Zone now.

Still uptrend (D1 timeframe).

Price is trying to be reversed for short. But nearest esistance line for short is 1.8954 and next one is 1.8850.

According to this template we may expect full reversal to downrend by 11th of November.

USDJPY.

More good and clear situation on this pair. Downtrend of course. But price is almost finished the reversal for long and broke one resistance line already. But still non-trading zone and seems very risky: we may see that Chinkou Span line (white line) is very close to the price so it is very easy for the price to continue downtrend which may be started on some news for example.

All support/resistance lines we may see from the images attached.

Files:

H4 timeframe.

EURUSD.

Downtrend was transfered onto falt now. And pricecame to non trading zone.

Why flat? Look at Chinkou Span line (white line) - almost horizontal direction. And price seems was stucked b 2 or 3 support/resistance lines and the price will have to move on the very thin corridor.

USDCHF.

More good situation. Seems this pair is leading now (I mean EURUSD/USDCHF). Price is trying to be reversed for long but there are 3 or 4 resistance lines on the way up (we may see them from the image).

GBPUSD.

Downtrend was started on Friday and price was stopped bu 2 resistance lines.

Non-trading zone now.

USDJPY.

Uptrend was started on Friday and price came to non-trading zone and was stopped by 2 resistance lines.

Files:

It is necessary to do the same analysis every morning or every time (once per day) before trading.

So as I understand we will not have any strong signals today.

Only on breakout is possible something.

And if we look at rading template we will see the following:

- it was not strong sell for EURUSD. Because price crossed red line more than 1 hour after sell asctrend signal.

- it was good buy for USDCHF, good sell for GBPUSD. Besides it was buy for USDJPY today early morning but not strong.

If we look at M5 information template so almost all the pairs had second profit level already. As we know from H4/D1 information template the price may go everywhere on breakout (news) so the second profit level may be ok for today. Besides the exit story is going on for some pairs (exit was already for some pairs).

Asc

Thanks ND for the great analysis.

It seems that the market is less and less trendy even post NFP.

Do you know what is most difficult?

Entry? Exit? To keep the order opened during the several day and sleep well at the same time?

No.

More difficult for me is 'not to trade'.

More difficult is wait.

It was the signals for all 4 pairs.

When we opened the order so the main templates for us are the following:

- informatial M5 template (for exit, stop loss, correction etc).

- informational H4/D1 template (just to be sure that we did everything in right direction.

Files: