CyberiaTrader..an amazing EA! - page 21

hi again

forgot to post these.

kamyar:
hi again forgot to post these.

Hi Kamyar, what software did you use for that image?

Hello KAMYAR

Any possibility to modify Cyberia for avoiding HEAVY LOSS PERIODS ?

Of course, i have considered these zones as being AVERAGE zones....

Bye

DV

Kaymar,

I'm familiar with MTreport, how did you manage to get 248 days of testing? Are your results from analyzing back test results?

thanks,

dee

deeforex:
Kaymar,

I'm familiar with MTreport, how did you manage to get 248 days of testing? Are your results from analyzing back test results?

thanks,

dee

hi

yes i posted the result of my back test in previous page.u can see there.

back test :

EURUSD H1

start 2006.01.01 till 2006.09.11

modeling quality 90.00%

and the above pics are the result of analyzing the back test result

Which version

Guys,

Can you people let me know which version of CT is in use and also where can i get it....

--Aakif

aakif:
Guys,

Can you people let me know which version of CT is in use and also where can i get it....

--Aakif

hi

here it is CB180 and preset files

Files:

Linuxser:
I´ve received some PM asking me for the results of v1.60. I prefer to post a general answer here.

In my previous post you can see how the EA performed extremly well. Growing up from a little amount to 27K.

However, all test was done with metaquotes, then I moved to spottrader to continue the testing, thinking in a better perfomance using ECN quotes.

After a couple of days the results was extremly poor. But with the bad data and problems concerning spottrader quotes I moved to liquid forex with equal results, very poor perfomance, last try was with fxdd and again was not succesfull.

I´m attaching the final statement and setup used. It seems the EA works perfectly with some data feed and to bad with anothers. And a proper setup for "what broker are you using is needed".

I haven´t tested any other version.

hi

i have to admit that the result are fantastic.but there is big probelm ithink

as far as i see the tatement of yours the Majority of the trades have been closed in less than 5 min(in average)and it is the problem.as most of the brokers have not problem with amount of pips in trading but the time is vital for them to recognize the trading style as scalping.at least in all brokers that i know this kind of trading is forbbidden .for example North Finance says that each trade must be opened at least for 10 min.if not and if this will happen Repeatedly they will block the account as asclaper.

so in NF we can use this version on real acc. freely.i personaly live tested the origininal ver. of the EA(from russian froum)on crown forex broker(1 pis spread) and it turned 500$ to over 85K during two days,it is awesome but not allowded.

cheers

I had the same problem. Different feeds have given me drastically different results. I am very hesitant to try it live and have no idea how to actually test it without throwing some lots around.