CyberiaTrader..an amazing EA! - page 18

dcraig:
Forest,

Can you please provide some info on the pro version you referenced? How is this different, and where does one purchase it?

Thanks.

Doug

Hello Doug,

I am not sure they are still selling it since they said at one time they would cut off sales on September 1st, but here is the website. They state the differences between the two versions on the front page.

http://www.cyberia.org.ru/

Hello, when i activate the EA i get a little face like this in the right corner of the chart. Is this EA unhappy with some settings? Can somebody advise me why is this not trading. Thanks

marketmover:
Hello, when i activate the EA i get a little face like this in the right corner of the chart. Is this EA unhappy with some settings? Can somebody advise me why is this not trading. Thanks

Press "expert advisors" batton on toolbar to turn it green

forest:
Hi,

So far only in demo. Broker is COESFX/SpotFX and I will not go live until they have a few more banks behind their ECN to increase competition on the spreads. Right now they are 2-4, but mostly closer to 4. Commission is $10/lot/trade.

Timeframe: 1h

Staticstoploss: 20

Stoplossindex: 4

Risk: .3

Lots: 1

6 trades, all winners, 1K profit

Pairs:

EURUSD

GBPUSD

USDCHF

EURJPY

USDJPY

USDCAD

So far, so good. Statement is on other computer and it's busy at the moment, but will post it later if needed.

That is really cool my friend. But when you do go live, that is the moment of truth. I have heard that some went live but were disappointment. It needs a bit of guts though to do it. I sure hope someone has enough to afford to lose so other poor guys may not have to do it (like me )

investor_me:
That is really cool my friend. But when you do go live, that is the moment of truth. I have heard that some went live but were disappointment. It needs a bit of guts though to do it. I sure hope someone has enough to afford to lose so other poor guys may not have to do it (like me )

I agree. I have been around long enough to realize many so-called systems do not perform as well as they were presented. I also realize demo accounts do not receive the same kind of data a live account does. I just thought I would throw my cards out and see what came up. It will be a while before I see a little smily face on my live account... if ever.

BTW, the demo did in fact lose it's entire gain in three trades this morning. I don't think it likes the NY open on any of the USD pairs and I will be disabling more time periods than those suggested by the developer.

hello, i can't get this EA to trade. This is the first time ive tried to use an EA.

Can some good folk post step by step instructions and settings that beginners might miss. Thanks!

PS. I'm getting a face like this in the right corner. But i've been running this on the one minute chart all day and no trades. Any help would be very much appreciated and thanks in advance (expert advisor button is green)

marketmover:
hello, i can't get this EA to trade. This is the first time ive tried to use an EA.

Can some good folk post step by step instructions and settings that beginners might miss. Thanks!

PS. I'm getting a face like this in the right corner. But i've been running this on the one minute chart all day and no trades. Any help would be very much appreciated and thanks in advance (expert advisor button is green)

right click on your chart > expert advisors > properties > then mark " allow live trading" option > ok

marketmover:

Step by step:

1. Download it.

2. Save it to your c:/Programs/Metatrader4 (or whatever yours is called)/experts folder.

3. Doubleclick the file and it will open in the metaeditor program.

4. Click the "compile" button in the top bar of the window.

5. Go back to Metatrader4 and it should now be in your Metatrader4 list of "Expert Advisors".

6. Drag and Drop to your chart and a window will pop up with two tabs.

7. Click the "Common" tab and check the box that says "Allow live trading" then click "OK".

8. Click the "Expert Advisors" button (the guy with the little hat) in the top bar of your Metatrader4 window.

It should now turn green and you should get a happy face.

Do NOT change time frame while it is running. It will mess it up.

Forest Fotovat, thanks a Billion

Here's a manual for CB Pro. http://www.cyberia.org.ru/files/Cyberia%20Pro%20Manual%20-%20English.pdf

It seems like the bigger downside of CB is big losses. Does anybody know how to adjust this for tighter stop loss. thanks!

Hello, I am CB in Strategy testerand everything seems to be working fine except when i use 'timetradehoursDisabled' periods (GMT) 11,12,13,14

CB still executes trades at those times.

Does anybody know how to fix this? Thanks!

Also, is it possible to use 'Auto Stop Loss Index' yet, have shutoff limit on loss. I notice that loss frequently gos to 50 pips so it would make sense to limit losses. Thanks!