Simple and Profitable - page 5

with asian session..

stevenali:
Hi Leighton I open position at 00.00 in my chart, cause i want to start trading with asian session... it means 5am at my country... (sometimes hard for me to wake up at that time...). But i'd like your idea.. maybe we can start trading at europe session... and maybe better result (i've been thinking about it)..

this indicator for the support with the times

Draw :

Asia Begin - Asia End

Eur Begin - Eur End

USA Begin - USA End

Files:
aa.gif  14 kb

Alex.Piech.FinGeR:

Draw :

Asia Begin - Asia End

Eur Begin - Eur End

USA Begin - USA End

thx alex.. it's a nice tool..

i open new demo account because i forgot to write password from my demo of cci...

so now it's a new day..

Alex.Piech.FinGeR:

Draw :

Asia Begin - Asia End

Eur Begin - Eur End

USA Begin - USA End

how to use it??

and what is GMT of default setting???

quangmach:
how to use it?? and what is GMT of default setting???

how to use it??

tries to manage sometimes itself

it is easy

and what is GMT of default setting?GMT+01 (Alpari Broker)

Alex.Piech.FinGeR:
how to use it??

tries to manage sometimes itself

it is easy

and what is GMT of default setting?GMT+01 (Alpari Broker)

thanks

but i trade in ICForex,GMT+2

how to change setting ???

huuya

NICE indicator

huuya

sai20_2000:
This creates more confusion in thie simple system .It would be wise if you demonstrate it with chart.

The set up is nice

Indicator: isessions

Hi all,

I cannot figure out what the BLUE colored numbers represent that appear on the chart?????

tks in advance,

leighton

Hi,

This is my understanding of what you do.

At gmt+7 you look at your hourly chart with MTF CCI(1440). If MTF CCI(1440) is greater than the value of MTF CCI(1440) at the close of yesterday than you go LONG.

At gmt+7 you look at your hourly chart with MTF CC1(1440). If MTF CCI(1440) is less than the value of MTF CCI(1440) at the close of yesterday than you go SHORT.

Your TP is 30 pips or you let it run and close and reverse when opposite signal occurs.

If above is correct accordingly to you, my question is:

Isn't this the same as just using CCI on the daily chart because you only need the value of CCI at the opening of the day and the value of CCI at close of yesterday? All this information you can get from daily chart using CCI.

I think if you are just aiming for 30 pips, then most often you will get 30 pips. But as some as said sometimes CCI will go up but price will go down or vice versa, then without a stop loss you will get a huge loss. I am sceptical this might not work on long term. But fingers crossed.

Ali

Stevenali,

Is there any new improvement in your strategy. I think about target point level, stop loss level and some additional indicator.