Dynamic fibo levels--4 period ma

I am trying to come up with a profitable strategy using this indicator--4 period ma. I used to trade live successfully using a similar indicator that I don't have access to anymore. I can't seem to find the optimal settings on 4pma i.e. ma length, method, etc.

Would anybody who can read MQL4 code be able to tell me how this indicator is constructed--how do you determine the hi and lo levels(they are the dynamic fibo levels), how do you determine the lcf and hcf levels? I understand the ma1, ma2, ma3 are moving averages, which lenght and method of calculation are set by the user--ex. simple moving average, 13 period. It doesn't look like the default settings are optimal. That is why I am trying to understand how it works so that I can fix it.

The indicator is attached below.

Files:
4_period_ma.mq4  47 kb

mpower:
I am trying to come up with a profitable strategy using this indicator--4 period ma. I used to trade live successfully using a similar indicator that I don't have access to anymore. I can't seem to find the optimal settings on 4pma i.e. ma length, method, etc.

Would anybody who can read MQL4 code be able to tell me how this indicator is constructed--how do you determine the hi and lo levels(they are the dynamic fibo levels), how do you determine the lcf and hcf levels? I understand the ma1, ma2, ma3 are moving averages, which lenght and method of calculation are set by the user--ex. simple moving average, 13 period. It doesn't look like the default settings are optimal. That is why I am trying to understand how it works so that I can fix it.

The indicator is attached below.

Indicator is interesting but this code is complicated to me sorry.

Thank you very much for your reply. I will post it in another section of the forum, and I will keep trying to figure it out.

mpower:
Thank you very much for your reply. I will post it in another section of the forum, and I will keep trying to figure it out.

It looks really interesting, but when it refreshes it wipes out Murray lines, can anyone fix this, it is too complicated for me