Great EA in backtest! - page 20

sentaco:
Hi can you pls post your preset file and witch timeframe you use pls fxspeedster? Thank you

I posted the more info in the elite section but here it is:

All H1 timeframe and the following pairs: EUR, CHF, GBP, JPY -- preferably just EUR and JPY due to the lowest spreads. Attached is the preset 1.80 file too. Please forward test and let the group know your best settings. If you use the Hourly Filter you need to read Fikko's instructions. Rename the preset file from .zip to .set since the posting does not allow .set files to be posted. Good luck!

Files:

OpenStorm:
No. Demo is demo. heaven2002 published that wanna to redistribute CyberiaTraderPro(not demo), but he is have no any relation to us and have no real Pro-version. We dont like scam-brokers & dont accepts scam-users.

i just wantto share my demo cyberiatrader pro , you ever release in your web ,and i download it, what's wrong with me ? i have never buy your products in your record, don't you see? how i get the live cyberiatrader pro?

don't so nervers, if you think have ever release pro demo is a fault , ok , that is your fault ,not mine.

YOU BLOCK ME , I SHARE THE SOFTWARE!

Files:

fxspeedster:
I posted the more info in the elite section but here it is: All H1 timeframe and the following pairs: EUR, CHF, GBP, JPY -- preferably just EUR and JPY due to the lowest spreads. Attached is the preset 1.80 file too. Please forward test and let the group know your best settings. If you use the Hourly Filter you need to read Fikko's instructions. Rename the preset file from .zip to .set since the posting does not allow .set files to be posted. Good luck!

FXspeedster, Thanks for this.

I've started testing v1.8 on EUR, and JPY - 1Hr with the default v1.8 settings.

When I try unzipping the presets attachment I get the error:

"Cannot open file: I does not appear to be a valid archive".

Not sure what the problem is...

Gramski.

i am currently running demo testing on 3 brokers firms, cfg,northfinance,and mig. among this 3 brokers CFG perform the best,which i suggest if you guys are going to do forward testing,its better to test it at cfg. MIG provides 6 currency pairs which are 2 pips spread,but i have run the forward testing on them, the results are not favour. anyway, further testing is still required for the EA. good luck and good trades.

let us share it

let us share it , couse the OPENSTORM block me to trade , the software to me is useless. take it !

Files:

The problem is that you don't read my post..all the instructions are there pay more attention next time! This is why I spend time typing..

Gramski:
FXspeedster, Thanks for this.

I've started testing v1.8 on EUR, and JPY - 1Hr with the default v1.8 settings.

When I try unzipping the presets attachment I get the error:

"Cannot open file: I does not appear to be a valid archive".

Not sure what the problem is...

Gramski.

update on CT 1.80

See attached..good trades keep coming

Files:
ct180_1.htm  7 kb

fxspeedster:
The problem is that you don't read my post..all the instructions are there pay more attention next time! This is why I spend time typing..

Sorry, All good...

heaven2002:

i have two broker maybe is your need.

www.migfx.ch & www.coesfx.com

MIG 6 pairs is 2 spread .

coesfx have mini account with 1-2 spread in eur/usd.......

but don't forget share your software to me as you promised.

and i can share my cyberiatraderpro with you all!

if have someone needs?

Is it any "demo" word in your post?

heaven2002:
let us share it , couse the OPENSTORM block me to trade , the software to me is useless. take it !

Please do not need emotions. You ordered product at our site and published intentions to share Pro (non demo version). If theyre some misunderstanding, please explain that to support@cyberia.org.ru. If theyre realy mistake, we correct this.

Thanks

Hours to watch

Dear OpenStorm,

I see from your website, the hours to watch on 25 AUG for EUR/USD is "02,04,10".

But if I see the forexfactory, the news to watch is 06,08,14 (GMT)

Which website do you referring?

Thanks.