Great EA in backtest! - page 7

v1.6 not working properly

FXSPEEDSTER

Hi,

I've tried using cyberia v1.6, but it doesnt seems to be working.

When I try to back test it, it gives me something like:

ErrorValues:Symbol=EURUSD,Lots=xx,Bid=...,Ask=...,SlipPage=...StopLoss=...TakeProfit=0

I tried this with NorthFinance.

Any idea?

Thanks.

fxspeedster:
Ok see attached..but I want to see others come up with good stuff too. I work hard to make this work and I want to get feedback on what others are doing. Please post your findings..this is the only way we can make progress here. If I am the only guy doing things, where will that get us?

you are right, i agreee with you

my results are all of then nagatives, using 1 minute chart, so i dont know why i am getting these results

emka207:
FXSPEEDSTER

Hi,

I've tried using cyberia v1.6, but it doesnt seems to be working.

When I try to back test it, it gives me something like:

ErrorValues:Symbol=EURUSD,Lots=xx,Bid=...,Ask=...,SlipPage=...StopLoss=...TakeProfit=0

I tried this with NorthFinance.

Any idea?

Thanks.

I think Openstorm (the author) locked it up to be traded only for the EURUSD..looking at the code it places zero lots for other than EURUSD. So I am not sure how that affects the backtests..Can anyone else comment? Any issues with prior version 1.50?

Cyberia 1.50 and v.1.60 overnight results

Tested:

Cyberia v1.50 Default settings

M5 & H1 EURUSD & USDJPY

IBFX Mini Acct 200:1 Margin

Cyberia v1.60 Default settings

M1 EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF

IBFX Mini Acct 200:1 Margin

very negative results, i dont know what is happening,

anyone know what is the setup of the guy that did 700k starting with 10k in 20 hours?

I think he posted his presets. Did you see my results overnight? It is all about the settings. You have to read and learn about it from the Mq4 russian forum: https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8397/page1

Believe me I don't remember last time when pies fell from the sky on my lap..you have to work hard and decipher it then contribute here so we can all benefit.

For all the russian members here..can you translate some of these posts and post some useful information here..it would help to shed some light on the confusion with this EA. thanks

I think he posted his presets. Did you see my results overnight? It is all about the settings. You have to read and learn about it from the Mq4 russian forum: https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8397/page1

Believe me I don't remember last time when pies fell from the sky on my lap..you have to work hard and decipher it then contribute here so we can all benefit.

For all the russian members here..can you translate some of these posts and post some useful information here..it would help to shed some light on the confusion with this EA. thanks

-----------------------------

fxspeedster,

But according to GP2X (who supposedly did "700k starting with 10k in 20 hours"), he used default settings with two pairs EURUSD & USDJPY. So go figure.

well, I ran many backtests with version 1.50 (default settings) on M5 timeframes and I get very good stats with only 0.10 lots traded. See attachement. For some reason I cannot get the backtest with 1.60 running. It provides no output. Can you guys take a look and see why this is? pls post your recommendations to be able to run backtests on 1.60

Files:

fxspeedster:

Where do i get the newest version? Can't seem to find it.

I am currently testing it on M30 and M1, auto lots = false, 5 lots, risk .3 on both.

M1 just doesn't seem to take enough on the winning trades to come out profitable overall. But this has only been running for about 12 hrs

M30 seems to be doing pretty good, still about even on the account due to heavy losses right when i started but the account is moving back up steadily. This test has been running for about 24hrs.

Anyone that would like to join forces in more depth to get this tested feel free to contact me at jross@integrityfx.com.

But again... where do i get this upgrade? Thanks!!

fxspeedster:
well, I ran many backtests with version 1.50 (default settings) on M5 timeframes and I get very good stats with only 0.10 lots traded. See attachement. For some reason I cannot get the backtest with 1.60 running. It provides no output. Can you guys take a look and see why this is? pls post your recommendations to be able to run backtests on 1.60

I found one broker that doesn't allow Cyberia to be run, i had to past the code into a new file and rename to get it to work... very strange but thats what did it...

Please link me to 1.60 and i'll get on testing that as well. Thanks!