ElliotWaves - page 19

GeorgeW:
EACAN,

Thank you for your suggestions and help. I will try to find as much as I can.

It's just too bad... my timing. You're going away from this forum, just when I found it.

I will try Harmonic while learning about EW, I think they both are somehow related.

Thank you again, and ... all the best for you (pips, etc)!!!

George

Hi ..

No it's not that i am going away from the forum it is just i have a full time job . I will be back again when i am free and will continue learning where i left off .

alaa_elsakka..

i have no idea it's been two weeks atleast... have not even looked at the market will try to sit again from this comming weekend and might even continue the thread just always remember guys my ew expierence is as old as this thread so never follow me or anyone blindly.

EACAN

Thank you EACAN,

I study now Bill Williams method of Elliot Wave. I found his MACD setup (5.34.5) very valuable.

I also use Elwave, but don't really understand it thouroughly.

But I think eyes are better than Elwave. Just must get trained.

Best Reagrds,

George

GeorgeW:
Thank you EACAN,

I study now Bill Williams method of Elliot Wave. I found his MACD setup (5.34.5) very valuable.

Best Reagrds,

George

Have not studied the BillWilliams methods yet maybe you have something to share with us when you think it's working for you..

My knowledge of Elwave is limited, but according to the prognosis site, 3 Posiitve EASI's indicate a Long or strong possibility of a long trade and vice versa when it shows 3 Negatives EASIs. It seems to give some indication of the overall trend. Although use of this software is probably quite subjective, Would someone care to enlighten us further?

Cheers

Kirsty

GeorgeW:
Thank you EACAN,

Best Reagrds,

George

Kirsty_FX:
My knowledge of Elwave is limited, but according to the prognosis site, 3 Posiitve EASI's indicate a Long or strong possibility of a long trade and vice versa when it shows 3 Negatives EASIs. It seems to give some indication of the overall trend. Although use of this software is probably quite subjective, Would someone care to enlighten us further?

Cheers

Kirsty

Kristy.. you have siad it by your self the word ("subjective") elwave shows you it's analysis you need to then use your elliotwave studies and what you think about where the market would go elwave is like " OK all ziggies up ... trend up" from here you have to conclude from your own ew system where the market should reach ... but also you need to understand if zigzag goes does not necessary means the market will go higher it also mean market could go lower since the zig leg is finished if not begun.

seriously i dont know if my explanation helped you may be some one has a better answer

regards

EACAN

EURUSD --- Perhaps a Correction..

started warming up still needs to complete some week of analysis but this is what seems right now most probable path ..

A nice (III) wave seems to be ending for a 4th correction trendlines as reference ( support/resistance).

Files:
eurusd_1.gif  27 kb

Elwave Indicator

Hi...

Is there any custom indicator here based on elwave system ?

pls let me know ...

thanks,

================

Forex Indicators Collection

USDCAD -- wave c correction.

This is a (5) minute chart was very hard to recognize this formation but it's there. the problem is the sl which is far away either already flat c of B is done or there will be further decline ... after that wave c is expected.. (5) th low needs to hold.

Files:
usdcad.gif  22 kb

Prive move as a triangle patterns

try long position at support 1.2655 - 1.2641 or 1.2705 break trendline

with target 1.2731 - 1.2819

Files:
eurusd-1.gif  17 kb

EACAN:
Have not studied the BillWilliams methods yet maybe you have something to share with us when you think it's working for you..

Hmmm... still studying charts. I refer to the book Trading Chaos (first edition), and the Profitunity Course material.

There are characteristics of each wave, etc, but I don't know it works this way in forex. I'm not saying it doesn't, but I'm not sure. I mainly try to look at GBP/USD charts, and the retracements are... not the same as in the book.

What I've found helpful is the MACD cet to 5,34,5. It shows divergence very nicely. Sometimes very large divergence between wave 3 and 5.

Well, it's a beginning for me.

Elliot Wave patterns (corrections, triangles, etc) - still... very unclear to me.

On the other hand:

Anyone using Elwave: how accurate did you find it? Let's say on scale 1-10.

Have a good trading!

George