Phoenix is here! - page 21

Problem

Phoenix vers. 21 does not switch according the programmend times. No switching. Who knows the solution. Karl

jyrik:
And your settings are in GMT+2??

MA_Length=10

MA_Timeframe=15

Lots=1.00000000

MM=1

RoundupLots=1

AccountIsMicro=0

UseSafePips=1

SafePipsMinutes=240

SafePipsDistance=180

Percent=0.05000000

UseSafeArea=1

SafeArea=150.00000000

Risk=5

TakeProfit=60

StopLoss=55

TrailingStop=21

UseCloseSignal=0

TradeFrom1=8

TradeUntil1=12

TradeFrom2=13

TradeUntil2=15

TradeFrom3=16

TradeUntil3=18

TradeFrom4=19

TradeUntil4=22

WantToGamble=1

GambleFrom=16

GambleUntil=17

GambleFactor=2

P_EMA_Long=120

P_EMA_Short=12

P_EMA_TimeFrame=15

P_EMA_Method=3

P_EMA_Price=5

terminal from http://neuimex.com

HI!

Hendrick, please, make function - if general profit X pips -> close all open orders

I am agreed with yauhen.I hope hendrick can add that coding when he back from holiday.This phoenix still cant gain the profit.Just profit then the loss will cut that profit but the acc balance/equity seems under control.Still do forward test to see a different time filters.The time filters seems so important for this EA

to let it run auto.

Dear All,

Just for my experiance. Localtime comfirm is your PC time but MetaTrader auto adjusted to GMT time. Which means your PC time plus-minus to become a GMT time. It is also depend on your PC locale setting.

Just my 2 cents :P

Yauhen:
HI! Hendrick, please, make function - if general profit X pips -> close all open orders

Here you go!!

All orders close at 20 pips.

Files:
phoenix_vt.mq4  14 kb

Roets:
Here you go!! All orders close at 20 pips.

Thanks. I am try it

To roets :

The phoenixVT is like a scalper.Keep open pos and closing.Its like the phoenixV1.Keep forward test this.Can make profit in certain time.

Thanks

ay'caramba - pheonixVT will produce a thousand trades a day!!

like it. what's the thinking behind X=20, and will it screw up at news time or during strong trends?

PhoenixVT

Are the settings of this version correct, I thought the fast period was 12 and the slow was 120,???????

tks,

Leighton