Phoenix is here! - page 7

rzamany:
i use mm=false and 0.01 lot and account micro is true.

i do not get error message but does not give any position

do you use phonix in micro account?

Yes you are right. MM is not working as it should for Micro Accounts. I will correct this in the next version of Phoenix. In the meantime try this:

MM=false, AccountIsMicro=false and Lots=0.01. Let me know if this helps.

Hendrick:
Hi, Can you send me your logfile and the settings you use?

Hendrick thanks a lot for your respond. Here are the files

Files:
ph.zip  5 kb

I have been testing the last version of Firebird (not Phoenix) with Wackena's settings on GBP/CHF, EUR/GBP, and EUR/CHF since these currency pairs oscillate the most. So far it is doing very well.

I started testing Phoenix on these currency pairs as well. Will post all results in a few weeks.

How can make template for this EA to show us how does it work ?

What a great day for Phoenix. See my statement. Seen the results for WantToGamble?

Files:

Err ... not sure why the results are so different. I am using the default settings except for MM = false.

Files:
statement_2.htm  12 kb

Hendrick,

My results are more in line with Jets. What timeframe and settings are you using?

Thx,

Alan

My result not good, but i am know my mistake, i am use mm=true, but my broker don't accept lot-sizes like 0.21 and i turn mm=false and lot 0.2

Files:
phoenix_1.htm  14 kb

Let me explain something about the time-filters in Phoenix (TradeFrom - TradeUntil). The settings I use are for GMT+2. If you are in a different time-zone you have to convert these settings. See the manual for further explanation!

omid650:
Hendrick thanks a lot for your respond. Here are the files

Hi,

Try the following: go to http://neuimex.com/ and open a $5.000 demo-account with them. Use the settings from my last post. Let me know if this makes a difference. Success!