Deal manager

Need help from programmers.Can someone please help with an expert that will managed your deal. This is for traders who enter market with order type "instant execution" with out a stop loss or take profit and manually amend the order afterwards with tp and sl.

The deal manager expert need to do the following:

1. Look to see if any open deals without stop loss or take profit.If any amend that deal with default stop loss and take profit.

2.If deal is positive with xx pips amend stop loss with x pips.

Settings of expert.(to be amended by trader)

Take profit:25

Stop loss:30

Make safe:20

Lock pips:10

eg. You enter long without stop loss or take profit. Expert see open deal with out sl or tp. Expert take over deal and amend sl and tp with default value. The market move in your direction with 20 pips positive(Make safe) and expert amend sl to entry price + 10pips(Lock pips).

With this expert no need to manually calculate sl and tp as well as it lock in profit without trailling stop.

Please help

Thanks

jammies:
Need help from programmers.Can someone please help with an expert that will managed your deal. This is for traders who enter market with order type "instant execution" with out a stop loss or take profit and manually amend the order afterwards with tp and sl.

The deal manager expert need to do the following:

1. Look to see if any open deals without stop loss or take profit.If any amend that deal with default stop loss and take profit.

2.If deal is positive with xx pips amend stop loss with x pips.

Settings of expert.(to be amended by trader)

Take profit:25

Stop loss:30

Make safe:20

Lock pips:10

eg. You enter long without stop loss or take profit. Expert see open deal with out sl or tp. Expert take over deal and amend sl and tp with default value. The market move in your direction with 20 pips positive(Make safe) and expert amend sl to entry price + 10pips(Lock pips).

With this expert no need to manually calculate sl and tp as well as it lock in profit without trailling stop.

Please help

Thanks

I have just the EA for you.

I took it from Farhad Hill and adjust it to keep track of my open orders. Attached it to any chart (just one) and it will managed your orders. It will not check if the is S/L or not, just increase the S/L according to the parameters.

Hope it will help you

Eli

Files:

Thanks

Thanks a lot Eli for the expert.I will use it.

Regards

Hannes