Strategy tester bugs

I wonder if there's anything that I or anyone here can do about this strategy tester issue...

I ask the tester to evaluate for a date range which I have confirmed historical data exists in the history center and it only evaluates part of the date range I request.

It seems very fickle. One time it will evaluate the whole requested date range and the next time it will only evaluate a partial sample of it. I've tried closing and reopening the platform. Sometimes that works but never perfectly. I can't count on being able to specify a date range and know that it will evaluate the whole thing. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't.

anyone else have this same issue?

Aaragorn:
I wonder if there's anything that I or anyone here can do about this strategy tester issue...

I ask the tester to evaluate for a date range which I have confirmed historical data exists in the history center and it only evaluates part of the date range I request.

It seems very fickle. One time it will evaluate the whole requested date range and the next time it will only evaluate a partial sample of it. I've tried closing and reopening the platform. Sometimes that works but never perfectly. I can't count on being able to specify a date range and know that it will evaluate the whole thing. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't.

anyone else have this same issue?

Aaragorn i too am very sad from strategy tester and have decided that i will only do forward testing i get lots of mixed results even using same platform with same broker .