Nonlagging Tools - page 10

ND,

The Absolute Strength indicator, is it indicative of the strength like Kaveh's Center of Gravity or is it like volume and momentum? I am wondering if this would help me if I am trading off of the 5 minute chart.

et_phonehome_2:
ND, The Absolute Strength indicator, is it indicative of the strength like Kaveh's Center of Gravity or is it like volume and momentum? I am wondering if this would help me if I am trading off of the 5 minute chart.

I am using it on H4 timeframe.

M5 ... may be. I did not use it on M5.

because this indicator is not re-acting very quickly. Of couse we may see non-trading zones (reversal), uptrend and downtrend. But it is better on H30 and more higher timeframes. H4 is fine.

It is necessary to remember that this indicator is having 4 lines and it is not easy to follow those lines on M5 timeframe. H4 is ok. I am talking about default settings.

It is just combination of 4 lines: which one with one color is above which one with the same color and which color is above the other color.

I am using this indicator to estimate possible reversal and to understand do I need to trade now or not.

Just imagine that you have two MACD indicators in one window ...

Files:

Hi,

try to use MTF AbsoluteStrength(use with AbsoluteStrength_v1.1).

Thanks Igorad.

This indicator is very good to estimate the market condition.

Let's say that two brown lines are for downtrend only.

And two blue lines are for uptrend.

So the combination of those 4 lines on the chart will give us the good market describtion: what market did with the price before, what is going on now and what the market prepared for us in the near future.

igorad:
Hi, try to use MTF AbsoluteStrength(use with AbsoluteStrength_v1.1).

what else do I need for this I get a blank panel?

increase:

You need this indicator https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Exact name. Not like this AbsoluteStrength_v1[1].1

increase:

Do you have AbsoluteStrength_v1.1 in the indicators folder?

igorad:
Do you have AbsoluteStrength_v1.1 in the indicators folder?

Got this one AbsoluteStrength_v1[1]

I put this one in ind folder as well AbsoluteStrength_v1.1 but still get blank panel?

Just my interpretation about how it works (see image).

increase, look at the second image. It should be something like "can not find AbsoluteStrength_v1.1.ex4". Right?

If so just rename AbsoluteStrength_v1.[1]1 onto AbsoluteStrength_v1.1

Files:
absolute.gif  23 kb
work_space.gif  41 kb

Download indicator from here and compile.

It should be in exact name like this: AbsoluteStrength_v1.1.mq4

No this one: [1].