Farhad Hill v2 - page 21

What SL do you recommend? I don't want to get killed on a wrong way spike.

Thanks

DO NOT USE CRAB ON ANY PAIR EXCEPT 'EURUSD'

each currency pair is like a child. it has its own properties. it has its own characteristics. it has its own behaviour. A currency pair is not a sole chart which with the same MAs and MACDs and periods and strategies you can forecast its behaviour. you can't forecast the behaviour of all human beings with one formula. every human kind has its own characteristics and hence currency pairs. DO NOT USE EAs OPTIMIZED FOR ONE CURRENCY PAIR FOR OTHERS.

THANKS

Farhad Farshad:
each currency pair is like a child. it has its own properties. it has its own characteristics. it has its own behaviour. A currency pair is not a sole chart which with the same MAs and MACDs and periods and strategies you can forecast its behaviour. you can't forecast the behaviour of all human beings with one formula. every human kind has its own characteristics and hence currency pairs. DO NOT USE EAs OPTIMIZED FOR ONE CURRENCY PAIR FOR OTHERS. THANKS

Awesome As being new to Forex, I didn't realize that

I was thinking to myself the other day that as I'm testing different EA's, watch me end up with a different EA for each currency. Now it makes sense

Thanks

Nice analogy.

Farhad Farshad:
each currency pair is like a child. it has its own properties. it has its own characteristics. it has its own behaviour. A currency pair is not a sole chart which with the same MAs and MACDs and periods and strategies you can forecast its behaviour. you can't forecast the behaviour of all human beings with one formula. every human kind has its own characteristics and hence currency pairs. DO NOT USE EAs OPTIMIZED FOR ONE CURRENCY PAIR FOR OTHERS. THANKS

Farhad Farshad:
Adam, Thank you very much. your information is really appreciated. I'm optimizing crab for GBPUSD. if you agree, soon I'll send you the new optimization settings to test on GBPUSD.

Hi Farhad

I've loaded 4.5beta on EUR/USD and waiting for a trade. Sorry - a bit late in the game as I see it expires on 20th. I also tried V3 and note it trades alot! Maybe worth applying the code to limit the number of trades as you have suggested in an earlier post. I assume the 4.5beta has a much tighter criteria for entry as not trading anything like v3.

Anyway, I would be happy to trial the beta on the GDPUSd once you have optimised settings.

This looks a really promising EA.

Thanks

Mark

Hello farhad,

I tried to start testing crab 4.5 on my account last night with 0.1 lots, but even though I have $3700 in my demo account, it kept saying in the experts window, we have no money?

I'm using it on 1min EUR/USD with default setting except 0.1 lots.

As the Beta expires tommorow, maybe you'd consider letting me test crab 4.5 on GBP/USD if you need some testing results?

Many thanks, and keep up the impressive work - awesome!

Crab4.5 beta with extented expiration

hello everybody

crab4.5 beta version with fixing some bugs and extended expiration (20/3/2007) is attached. thanks everyone helping to test.

as i've mentioned before this version is optimized to work with EURUSD 1M TIMEFRAME.

I'm developing a crab optimized to work with GBPUSD with completely different strategy.

thanks for your help. as I've promised before every friend who helps in testing the EA will recieve a permanant licence of final version.

thanks again

Files:

the latest statement

And this is my latest statement, 15% in three weeks.

Files: