Level Trading - page 5

banzai:
These zig zag always repaint.

Thanks for your info very valuable, can you tell me please something about the different lines, why some of them are thicker than the others? Or should I only follow the rules you posted'

Kindest Regards

maxtrader:
Thanks for your info very valuable, can you tell me please something about the different lines, why some of them are thicker than the others? Or should I only follow the rules you posted' Kindest Regards

The more the thickness the more the level is resistant..I have added this indicator long time back..while i was learning..so dont put all your money in while trading with it....better understand the chart patterns...they are the best..Good Luck

toddanderson:
Is anyone trading this system ? could someone that knows russian post the most current indicator,documents

I am using this indicator as an accessory to my cycle and PA trading..it works very well,IMHO you can`t trade as a standalone but you can use it as an addition to any good system and Levels will improve it...I am using the old indicator posted while ago and it works fairly well with standard settings.

which other indicator do you use?

MoreYummy:
which other indicator do you use?

My Brain.

Regards

Simba

SIMBA:
My Brain.

Regards

Simba

can u post that indicator here?

regards,

Cipyu

Brain

cipyu:
can u post that indicator here?

regards,

Cipyu

No...It is copyrighted

level trading

Hi All...

I love this method..really. But we must discipline to refresh... . Part of job, isn't it???

what i get here is, we need to wait for a very long time before enter the trade and need big money to follow the price to work successfully, right?