Coding help - page 434

Hi Mr. Tools, Thank you looking the indicator for me. I have two oscillators the same window to save room my laptop. I thought zero line was the OBV so I was making mistake it is OBV line because they move so similar. OMG

I am also use this indicator, but it isn't working good for the new Metatrader. Could you please help me this indicator updating?

Thank you,,

Jeff

Files:
obtr.mq4  7 kb

JeffH:
Hi Mr. Tools, Thank you looking the indicator for me. I have two oscillators the same window to save room my laptop. I thought zero line was the OBV so I was making mistake it is OBV line because they move so similar. OMG

I am also use this indicator, but it isn't working good for the new Metatrader. Could you please help me this indicator updating?

Thank you,,

Jeff

Jeff, tried it and it's working/updating for me if your using a black background you would want to change the colors, because some of them are black by default.

Hi Mr. Tools. On my Metatrader chart it making crazy lines like this picture after some time. I have to reload the tempelate to make the lines normal. Is this a problem my computer or indicator? All other indicators are OK so it looks this one may be broken.

Thank you,

Jeff

Files:
gbpusdm15.png  71 kb

Hi Mladen sir,

Thanks for reply, those candles having swing high and low, in many instance it's not engulfing past two candles. If it engulf past two candles body then i need alert for that,

thanks for reply

Thank you

please can someone tell me what do I have to add to this :

str_concat_8 = StringConcatenate(Symbol(), " um ", TimeToStr(TimeLocal(), TIME_SECONDS), " mögl. ", As_0);

in order to see the timeframe of the chart in the alert message?

I added "Timeframe" but that prints "current time frame" there and not M1 or M2...

forget last post, I found the solution...

JeffH:
Hi Mr. Tools. On my Metatrader chart it making crazy lines like this picture after some time. I have to reload the tempelate to make the lines normal. Is this a problem my computer or indicator? All other indicators are OK so it looks this one may be broken.

Thank you,

Jeff

Jeff

Is that the obtr indicator doing that?

mladen:
Jeff Is that the obtr indicator doing that?

Hi Mr. Laden,

Yes it is obtr making those lines. Do you think it can be fixed?

Thank you your message,

Jeff

JeffH:
Hi Mr. Laden,

Yes it is obtr making those lines. Do you think it can be fixed?

Thank you your message,

Jeff

Jeff

Try it out : obtr_2.mq4

Regards Mladen

Files:
obtr_2.mq4  8 kb

That was super fast! Thank you I will try it. : )