Coding help - page 378

hello,

is that possible to add an option to place this indicator anywhere on the chart (right upper corner or left down corner for example) by entering the pixels value (width, height, X, Y)?

thanks in advance :-)recent_candles.mq4

Files:

Anyway:
I did not find it, can you tell me link? Thanks

Hmmm ...

Din not find the post either, but found the source on my PC. Posted it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page237

mladen:
Hmmm ... Din not find the post either, but found the source on my PC. Posted it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page237

nicest...unparalleled...

mladen:
thegatan I am afraid that I do not understand what is what you need

Mladen,

i need record the width of bollinger band at london open or setting timer(difference broker)

record and print text for current day and yesterday from some pair

i hope you already understand friend

Thank you

Files:
bb_times.png  50 kb

thegatan:
Mladen,

i need record the width of bollinger band at london open or setting timer(difference broker)

record and print text for current day and yesterday from some pair

i hope you already understand friend

Thank you

who doesn't ? I mean...

Mladen,

could you please change the indicator in such a way that it would draw only four horizontal lines for each candle - high, low, open, close;

so, the rectangles and vertical lines should be subtracted from the present form of the indicator.

And, additionally, the width of the lines would be an external variable.

Thank you in advance!

Files:

wojtek.paul:
Mladen,

could you please change the indicator in such a way that it would draw only four horizontal lines for each candle - high, low, open, close;

so, the rectangles and vertical lines should be subtracted from the present form of the indicator.

And, additionally, the width of the lines would be an external variable.

Thank you in advance!

wojtek.paul

Try this one out : shadowcandles_-_lines.mq4

freakout:
hello,

is that possible to add an option to place this indicator anywhere on the chart (right upper corner or left down corner for example) by entering the pixels value (width, height, X, Y)?

thanks in advance :-)recent_candles.mq4

freakout

Because of the way it is working, it can not be done

dear Mladen,

Please can you fix the following MA cross indicator? the email is given every bar after the event occurs. Didn't find out if sound alert is the same.

Needless to say, I would like to just get the email once, at the first close that satisfies the cross.

- I notice one line with "Lastevent" made a comment, if this is the problem? Could you point me to the edit you make?

Warm & kind thanks, sorry for my coding knowledge!

zigflip:
dear Mladen,

Please can you fix the following MA cross indicator? the email is given every bar after the event occurs. Didn't find out if sound alert is the same.

Needless to say, I would like to just get the email once, at the first close that satisfies the cross.

- I notice one line with "Lastevent" made a comment, if this is the problem? Could you point me to the edit you make?

Warm & kind thanks, sorry for my coding knowledge!

zigflip

Did you try to use this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174409/page2