Coding help - page 361

Maybe it's possible to call from a own DLL?

thomasblaesi:
Maybe it's possible to call from a own DLL?

That would not change anything

You have to find API documentation of the software that created that port

ok, i will check this and let you know.

Thanks for you help

have nice weekend

Thomas

Hi

i have checked, the Orderstring can sendet with a normaly Browser, no special API exist.

it is possible to send the Orderstring (localhost......) via Browser MT4 via DLL?

Thanks

thomasblaesi:
Hi

i have checked, the Orderstring can sendet with a normaly Browser, no special API exist.

it is possible to send the Orderstring (localhost......) via Browser MT4 via DLL?

Thanks

It can not

You can not manage orders without the first step : verifying that you have the right to manage those orders - and even when you are verified as the correct user, the protocol of doing that is almost never disclosed (so it is not possible to just take some browser and manage orders). It is not as simple as that (otherwise it would be a child game to hack others accounts)

There is no "Browser MT4 via DLL" (the first reason is that there is no such thing as MT4 API). So, you can not do that. And, as I already explained : localhost equals IP 127.0.0.1 which is your own PC not a brokers server. You can do that only if you are the broker (and even then not like that)

hello,

I have a small request... could anyone disable those info that indicator shows in the upper left corner? I will be very thankful :-)

Files:

freakout:
hello, I have a small request... could anyone disable those info that indicator shows in the upper left corner? I will be very thankful :-)

Hello Freakout, added an on/off option for the comments.

Files:

thank you very much!

OK, thanks for your Help!

Thomas

Guys I need a little bit help to code RSI and SMA relation.

As you see on the image, there are signals(up-down arrows), but some of them are false signals. So I decided to eliminate false signals with RSI14 and SMA20 on it.

Logic behind it is very easy, up-arrow should appear if RSI14 is ABOVE SMA20. Down-arrow should appear if RSI is BELOW SMA20.

I have marked some up-arrows wrong, because RSI is too high, but that part I can code myself.

I have found lot of RSI<MA crossing codes, but most of them goes long/short if cross appears. But I need a term where RSI is ABOVE or BELOW and then do something.

As much I have found for now, I have to use IRSI and array for that but can't put that code together myself.

Files: