Coding help - page 312

Hi all !

Can anyone code a Zigzag indicator that draws its last leg only if it exceeds the previous leg by 1 pip ( or 1% ) / OR say 28 ( or any number of) candles whichever occurs first ?

Thanks in advance !

razo:
Hi all !

Can anyone code a Zigzag indicator that draws its last leg only if it exceeds the previous leg by 1 pip ( or 1% ) / OR say 28 ( or any number of) candles whichever occurs first ?

Thanks in advance !

razo

It is not possible

That would work on a first couple of legs and then the leg would have to be longer and longer all the time to the point when it could not draw the leg any more (it must have a possibility to have shorter legs too)

airquest:
Mladen, if you could help me on this one also I would be gratefull. It is still the equalize function that's making me a hard time, I adapted it from the your version of All ASI, but can't find a way so that the price is not crushed on lower timeframes. Thanks for your help. Regards.

Any idea on this Mladen ? Or you don't want to lose your time on it ?

airquest:
Any idea on this Mladen ? Or you don't want to lose your time on it ?

Omitted the post. Sorry

Will take a look

airquest:
Mladen, if you could help me on this one also I would be gratefull. It is still the equalize function that's making me a hard time, I adapted it from the your version of All ASI, but can't find a way so that the price is not crushed on lower timeframes. Thanks for your help. Regards.

airquest

Try this one : all_prices_1.01.mq4

It normalizes all values to the maximum range of any of the used time frames

Files:

Thanks. will see

mrtools:
This would be a way to do it.

mladen:
airquest Try this one : It normalizes all values to the maximum range of any of the used time frames

I see what you did. Should have thought of normalizing. Thanks a lot for your help, very helpfull.

Hi mladen,

I have been testing Dolly Graphics using the new button code to access certain inputs directly from the chart however is there any way to retain the current button command/s when changing time frames or simply opening and shutting the input window, at present no matter what I set with the buttons on the chart as soon as I perform any of the above actions the button selected commands revert to default or is this just one of the many bugs with this new 600 series MT4 or am I missing something obvious? If I do the same type of code but click on Objects instead of buttons ( as per the OneClick screenshot ) all the selected commands are retained for any of the above actions. Any help or insight on this will be greatly appreciated.

Regards CJA

Files:

cja:
Hi mladen,

I have been testing Dolly Graphics using the new button code to access certain inputs directly from the chart however is there any way to retain the current button command/s when changing time frames or simply opening and shutting the input window, at present no matter what I set with the buttons on the chart as soon as I perform any of the above actions the button selected commands revert to default or is this just one of the many bugs with this new 600 series MT4 or am I missing something obvious? If I do the same type of code but click on Objects instead of buttons ( as per the OneClick screenshot ) all the selected commands are retained for any of the above actions. Any help or insight on this will be greatly appreciated.

Regards CJA

Cja

No way to retain the states of the buttons if you do the normal deinit routine

Deinit is messed up (the deinit reason is incosistent) and that is preventing me too to continue with the all time frame series indicators. We shall have to wait that they correct that (in metatrader 5 it works correctly, for example)

Mladen,

Thanks for any help.

I don't know where is the problem.

It did not receive the correct values,please help me to solve...

I'll be looking forward to your reply...

Thanks!

Files:
test.mq4  5 kb