Coding help - page 14

Hi Everyone,

If Anyone could help me to change indicator Daily Pivot Shift to show only last x days of pivots not whole history. Thanks in advance

Andrewsurfer:
Hi Everyone, If Anyone could help me to change indicator Daily Pivot Shift to show only last x days of pivots not whole history. Thanks in advance

[lang=pl]There is solution for your problem i think

Cheers,

Grzesiek[/lang]

Files:

g.pociejewski:
[lang=pl]There is solution for your problem i think

Cheers,

Grzesiek[/lang]

Thanks a lot. Dzieki

please optimize this ea

someone can make it better result ??

myea.mq4

Files:
myea.mq4  9 kb

hi guys...especially newdigital ))

i dont know where to post this question...but i think it is a suitable place here...so here is my question...

I use equidistant channels to draw manual picthforks on the chart...i am not expecting anyone to suggest me to use SHI channels (i hate them) ....i just want anyone to tell me if it is possible to draw equidistant channels with many more paralell lines ? maybe 6 ....its really a great tool to decide the target and the stop loss ....and it is really profitable...but drawing lines on the screen constantly makes me sick....so plz if anyone can help me (i think it is not difficult for a programmer) ...i want another version of equidistant channels with 6 more paralell lines on both sides.......

the example is in the picture...it will be better if it has 6-8 lines in total...like a wide pitchfork !

regards...

Files:
example.gif  30 kb

rizkyd:
please optimize this ea

someone can make it better result ??

myea.mq4

anyone please

[lang=pl]Hi rizkyd,

What exactly do you need? To optimize partameters ? Or make EA more profitable ?

In second case hmm... i dont know what can i say...[/lang]

rizkyd:
anyone please

g.pociejewski:
[lang=pl]Hi rizkyd,

What exactly do you need? To optimize partameters ? Or make EA more profitable ?

In second case hmm... i dont know what can i say...[/lang]

make ea more profitable sir

please...

I need help

Sorry if my english is very bad

I need help from anyone who can produce fractal multi time frame indicator.

Here I include indicator moving average for example.

Over the years my trading techniques using fractal indicator.

When they appear fractal up, I will open sell position. so when they appear fractal down, I open buy position.

So what I need is, fractal signal for all time frames.

When all time frames show buy signal (fractal down) without doubt for me to open a buy position.

_5matl_ind-1_v2b.mq4

Files:

hi Parow

show us some screen capture of your indicator

if the current marketing condition, your indicator still profitable,

you can show us , where is your entry and exit point with trianglesshape on MT4 i.e. show us why your indicator is so valuable first - then I am certain some CODERS here will try to help you to give you good guideline on how to improve the code on your MQ4, better show the relevant bit of the MQ4 code by showing us screen capture too

I love drawing triangle to show up down, triangulation sometime

this is the method to make the triangle icon appear

just RIGHT -click on the appropriate menu bar as SHOWN

then choose [ customise]

I use screenhunter software to do easy SC (screen-cap) with special button -- alt-x -- and turn into jpg

then upload my SC (just drag it from my folder to the website: imgur.com (need register to use the drag function) -- so it takes me only .75 minute to do the whole screen capture procedure and imgur also go [//img] tab , so I can just paste it here , after few simple click ---- so easy and fun to do screen capture this way

don't even have to do advanced, MANAGED ATTACHMENT -- that one take me 3 minutes