Coding help - page 125

hi mladen

can you add weekly monthly pivots only in this indicator

thx

Files:

...please delete.

Not too proud to beg...

Can some great and generous coder here take a look at the thread/request below?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183414

The logic is quite simple, maybe it's also easy to code.

Thank you for looking!!!

kokopelli:
Not too proud to beg...

Can some great and generous coder here take a look at the thread/request below?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183414

Hello,

I believe this ea will fit your need. I extended a bit it's functionality, please check it out.

I'm attaching ea to this post, full description can be found here: Pending Orders Grid EA | FxCoder – High Quality Financial Programming Services

The logic is quite simple, maybe it's also easy to code.

Thank you for looking!!!

Hello, I think this ea might be what you are looking for.

Check it out it's a bit extended version of your idea. I allowed to put as many trades as you want in 4 directions.

You can find ea bellow in this post, or from this web with full description of the parameters and functionality:

Pending Orders Grid EA | FxCoder – High Quality Financial Programming Services

Files:

Index sun need Xpert

A very strong indicator

Depends on subsidies and resistors

Monthly needy clever programmer

Attached between your hands for the experience

Files:
nkforex_1.ex4  14 kb

Kalenzo:
Hello, I think this ea might be what you are looking for.

Check it out it's a bit extended version of your idea. I allowed to put as many trades as you want in 4 directions.

You can find ea bellow in this post, or from this web with full description of the parameters and functionality:

Pending Orders Grid EA | FxCoder – High Quality Financial Programming Services

Thank you, Kalenzo, for your response!!!

1) Weird thing happened...I downloaded the attached EA; dragged it into the "expert" folder on my hard drive; verified that it's in the "expert" folder on the hard drive; activated the MT4 platform; didn't see this EA on the MT4 platform; went back to the hard drive but didn't see and couldn't find this EA in the "expert" folder or anywhere on the hard drive. WEIRD!!! Anyone has this same problem???

2) It doesn't matter anyway, as the attached EA could not do what I wanted...I need to have buy-stop AND buy-limit pending orders (or sell-stop AND sell-limit pending orders) set immediately after PositionInitialPrice is hit...cannot do that with the attached EA based on its logic illustrated on the website.

Can someone code it for me? PLEASE...

I know that there are people on this site and can code this EA very quickly...but I also know that I'm requesting a free favor from the kindness of strangers...and that people are busy...and that they have different priorities. Thus, all I can do is beg (lol) and hope.

lower window mod

Was wondering if someone can mod the point zero indicator so it shows in the lower window? Thanks in advance if it can be done.

Files:
pointzero.mq4  22 kb

jline1:
Was wondering if someone can mod the point zero indicator so it shows in the lower window? Thanks in advance if it can be done.

try to change 4th line from

#property indicator_chart_window

to

#property indicator_separate_window

thanks already tried that and it doesn't work

jline1:
thanks already tried that and it doesn't work

That is a decompiled code

Since build 500 metatrader will not compile code like that properly and also that indicator requires one more indicator in order to work