Coding help - page 446

Good morning and thanks for your quick response. The page you directed me to has some interesting things in it but is not exactly what I need. Let me better explain....swing 1 of the zig/zag is 60 pips from top to bottom - swing 2 is 44 pips from top to bottom - swing 3 is 106 pips from top to bottom - swing 4 is 86 pips from top to bottom - the current swing is still active and adjusting to price. What I want to do is to have an indicator that will give the average number of pips of the last 4 completed swings as a number displayed on the chart. No need to see the zig/zag indy displayed on chart - just need the average of last "X" swings displayed. In the example above the indicator give me a reading of "74" ( 60+44+106+86 divided by 4 ) Hope this better explains it. Thanks in advance again.

mladen:
Something similar was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179260

hanic:
Hi mladen sir,

I want to modify few things in it, like color coding . May i get mql4 file ? i've outside bar mql4 but that doesn't work like that.

If you don't mind, May i please get it?

I hope you remember it, this file was given by kindly person like you.

hanic.ex4

regards

Hi Mr. Mladen sir,

May i get mql4 file? i'm ready to pay if needed.

regards

mladen:
No "normal" way Try getting the values from buffers to some buffer that you will display (in a separate window, for example). If you see values, than the buffer is in use

OK I got it

Thanks

Hi,

could I ask for an indicator to be made. I like the ticker tape histo ones that go along the bottom of the screen (hopefully the attachment will show an example).

If possible one that isgreen if price is less than 90- pips from daily open

amber if price is between 90 pips and 100 pips from daily open, and red if more than 100 pips away.

thank you

PG

Files:
histobars.gif  3 kb

pgtips:
Hi,

could I ask for an indicator to be made. I like the ticker tape histo ones that go along the bottom of the screen (hopefully the attachment will show an example).

If possible one that isgreen if price is less than 90- pips from daily open

amber if price is between 90 pips and 100 pips from daily open, and red if more than 100 pips away.

thank you

PG

pgtips

Try this one out : _test.mq4

Files:
_test.mq4  2 kb

mladen:
pgtips Try this one out : _test.mq4

thank you mladen, it is perfect :-)

pgtips:
thank you mladen, it is perfect :-)

Happy trading

mladen:
Happy trading

Hi mladen I premise that before asking a favor to her I have looked for in the web and in this site web the indicative Cot indicator as described in the image. You are able to program an indicator as represented in the image

Files:
cot.png  189 kb

morenokosta:
Hi mladen I premise that before asking a favor to her I have looked for in the web and in this site web the indicative Cot indicator as described in the image. You are able to program an indicator as represented in the image

What is the math for that indicator?

mladen:
What is the math for that indicator?

Here explain him/it enough bene,(https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1573s) I would not know coma to explain him/it. unfortunately this doesn't work