Coding help - page 429

daytrade5:
Good morning Coders, I am just looking for a simple modification to the attached indicator (well it was not simple for me). All I need is a text label to the right that simply says Open. Thanks in advance for your help!!!

daytrade5

Here you go : prevdayandfloatingpivot_o__label.mq4

EMAIL ALERT FOR SWEETSPOTS INDICATOR

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone is interested in adding an email alert to Sweetspots indicator. Basically I want to receive an email when a candle CLOSES above or below a sweetspot level. Since there are 00, 25, 50, 75 levels, it will be great if I can choose which levels to alert and which not.

I have attached both Sweetspots and Mn Alert Round Number indicators. The latter is similar to Sweetspots which sents alert when price touches a level but it is not exactly what I want.

Thanks a lot and green pips to all!

mladen:
daytrade5 Here you go : prevdayandfloatingpivot_o__label.mq4

Mladen,,,,,, Thank you so much. I really appreciat you help.

Jeeves:
I have tried to 'compile' this indicator, but it shows an error. Could some kind soul have a go at getting rid of the error?

Here you are. It compiles now. Please post a screen shot.

Big Be

moving_average_scanner_v2.mq4

Big Be:
Here you are. It compiles now. Please post a screen shot.

Big Be

moving_average_scanner_v2.mq4

Many thanks Big bee. But there seems to be something missing. I downloaded it placed it in the indicator file, then compiled it......but nothing appeared on the chart!

You have to enter data Pair, TF data plus I think it takes time for data to accumulate. There are directions at the web site mentioned in the copyright info. You can probably save your entered data by saving it as a template. Or hard code it for your broker's pairs.

Big Be

Scanner.dll is missing for Moving Average Scanner_v2.mq4

mladen:
Scanner.dll is missing for Moving Average Scanner_v2.mq4

I thought so. Many thanks Mladen. Any idea where I might find it......!

It seems they give with one hand, but hold back with the other!

Jeeves:
I thought so. Many thanks Mladen. Any idea where I might find it......! It seems they give with one hand, but hold back with the other!

I don't think it is done intentionally

It is probably a simple overlook

jizzle15:
Hi Guys, i hope i'm not posting in the wrong post;

I have been trying to edit this autofibo indicator. I would like to have the difference fibonacci levels display as shorter line.

I tried adding the OBRPROP_RAY to false; but still couldn't figure it out. If someone could help me out by changing the coding to make the level shorter (length=2-3 candle).

Thank you guys

Hi Guys,

Please can somebody help me?.. I 'd really like to shorten the line length of the fibs level.

Thanks guys

Files:
chart.jpg  176 kb