Coding help - page 368

yaroslavik:
Hi Mladen please tel me what is this the MA autor say whas no repaint please if you can search this ind or make i be very happy thank you very much !! ))

yaroslavik

As far as I see that is not 1 ma but 4. The only thing that is specific is the coloring between the mas (depending n the mas positions). As far as I see at least one is centered (meaning it will repaint/recalculate) but frankly I can not tell from the picture which exact mas are those 4

Hello experts,

I have a question... is that possible to make indicator attached below into something like:

1. version "nmc"

2. changeable options

3. working properly not only on M5,M1 charts

Thank you in advance!

regards

Files:

blondy:
Hello experts,

I have a question... is that possible to make indicator attached below into something like:

1. version "nmc"

2. changeable options

3. working properly not only on M5,M1 charts

Thank you in advance!

regards

blondy

That indicator does not need any changes in order to be new metatrader compatible (nmc). Options are changeable already.

As of working properly only on 1 and 5 minute : try changing the CyccleStrength parameter on higher time frame to higher values

Re: Coding help
Hello experts,

I have an indicator in mql4 source file. i want to make it to ex4 i.e decompile and include 1) a timer i.e. it runs for till that date and it runs on a particular account only i.e if it is added on to another account, the indicator does not open and gives an error.

regards

Mladen and cosmiclifeform,

Thanks again mladen....I have been working on the ea....after testing it on demo and live account, I noticed it need to add trailing stop to maximize profits. but it begins to give me some wanings which I notice we need to work on so as to make the template robust for anyone to use for his or her personal trading. The new ea with trailing stop is attached below, just compile and see the warning and try to see how the ea works to no wether we should pay attention to the warning or not see the ea here:newnicetrader_1.02.mq4

mladen:
Results when those lines are moved to check_signal() function :

When those lines are moved to same function in the original EA, it also starts to trade

This is the one tested on the above example : nicetrader_1.02.mq4
Files:

Mastercash:
Mladen and cosmiclifeform, Thanks again mladen....I have been working on the ea....after testing it on demo and live account, I noticed it need to add trailing stop to maximize profits. but it begins to give me some wanings which I notice we need to work on so as to make the template robust for anyone to use for his or her personal trading. The new ea with trailing stop is attached below, just compile and see the warning and try to see how the ea works to no wether we should pay attention to the warning or not see the ea here:newnicetrader_1.02.mq4

Mastercash

What warnings is it giving you?

Mladen,

Did it recalculating or repainting?

Thanks.

blondy:

Anyway:
Mladen,

Did it recalculating or repainting?

Thanks.

Anyway

As far as I saw it does not repaint but can cause serious problems if used in trending market as entry indicator. It works fairly well in ranging markets but in trending markets it will kill you with a lot of false signals

mladen:
Anyway As far as I saw it does not repaint but can cause serious problems if used in trending market as entry indicator. It works fairly well in ranging markets but in trending markets it will kill you with a lot of false signals

Thanks! dear mladen

From now on, Buffett has since be nothing difficult.

Hi guys,

i have a small question for all the coders out there.. can somebody tell how to write in mq4 a nRoot of a number..we all know if i want to make a square root of a value i write: MathSqrt(value); but how to write a cubic or a higher root of a value?

Thanks all!