Coding help - page 316

Hi Mladen,

yes i checked this thread, but i need this indi where i can change to weekly and monthly.

Thanx

hi

can any one code tick gap indicator

when ever specified tick gap happen it will display dot at price where it happen

see the example on this link Computational Trading: Gap Highlighter

thx

himnoor:
hi

can any one code tick gap indicator

when ever specified tick gap happen it will display dot at price where it happen

see the example on this link Computational Trading: Gap Highlighter

thx

himnoor

Did you check the one from this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

mladen:
himnoor Did you check the one from this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

i will try thx

mladen:
himnoor Did you check the one from this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

hi mladen,

all gap indicators out there do work with candle open and close gap

but i am looking gap between each tick on any time frame if event(gap) occur more than specified value it will display smaller arrow up or down at the price where it happen with alert signal

thx

himnoor:
hi mladen,

all gap indicators out there do work with candle open and close gap

but i am looking gap between each tick on any time frame if event(gap) occur more than specified value it will display smaller arrow up or down at the price where it happen with alert signal

thx

If it is on a tick basis then you can have multiple gaps on the same bar. That could make a complete mess on the chart in a time when volatility is high

GOFX77:
Hi to all!

Can anyone help me please . I need this Indicator where i can change the timeframe from Daily to

daily_range.mq4

1x Weekly

1x Monthly

Can anyone change this ???

Thank you very much!

Can really no one help me??? Thank you!

@cja, thanks for your tipp.

I have already included a bmp as OBJ_BITMAP_LABEL and it works.

But my picture is only a form and the background should have the same color than the chart.

My form has only one color.

So, do I have to put a lot of small dots as single objects on the chart for this form? Is here already an example for that?

Can I also include the image into my dll or do I have to give my image + my dll + my indicator code to any other.

sunshineh:
@cja, thanks for your tipp.

I have already included a bmp as OBJ_BITMAP_LABEL and it works.

But my picture is only a form and the background should have the same color than the chart.

My form has only one color.

So, do I have to put a lot of small dots as single objects on the chart for this form? Is here already an example for that?

Can I also include the image into my dll or do I have to give my image + my dll + my indicator code to any other.

Hi,

Some good image editing programs allow you to make back grounds transparent so that might be worth looking into. In theory with the image once you have compiled it and created an ex4 then the image should be incorprated using the resource code so you do not need to send the image however this does not appear to be working in the new MT4 at the moment although if you use the resource icon code it does work as it should, as far as the dll goes I am not totally up with that however from my experience if a dll is required it is usually supplied with the ex4.

Somebody can fix this indicator? My problem is freeze. If I attach to the MT4 when MT4 is freeze.

essam00.ex4

Thanks

Files:
essam00.ex4  13 kb