Coding help - page 208

Hi Guru,

I have a problem integrating 2 time filters from Cubesteak Central � MT4 Includes & Script Function - Trade Time Filter - Example | Kolier.Li

I'm stuck at validating the time filters. Like when i enable all 3 time frame, it would work to trade only inside the specific time windows. However, when i disable any time frame, it would no longer trade inside the specific time windows that are still enabled. Please help me take a look. Thank you.

time_filter_integration.mq4

Снял заявку.

OscarHinz:
Hi Guru,

I have a problem integrating 2 time filters from Cubesteak Central � MT4 Includes & Script Function - Trade Time Filter - Example | Kolier.Li

I'm stuck at validating the time filters. Like when i enable all 3 time frame, it would work to trade only inside the specific time windows. However, when i disable any time frame, it would no longer trade inside the specific time windows that are still enabled. Please help me take a look. Thank you.

time_filter_integration.mq4

It seems to be working OK (if time is within the time range that is left - tested it with two time frames turned off and one turned on and all works just fine)

shtopr:
Снял заявку.

Why ? Did you find the solution?

Dear Mladen and mr.Tools.It is very good indicator, but I have a problem. It very strongly loads my computer,computer stop. Possibly it only at me so.. Whether it is possible to solve this problem?

Files:

Air92:
Dear Mladen and mr.Tools.It is very good indicator, but I have a problem. It very strongly loads my computer,computer stop. Possibly it only at me so.. Whether it is possible to solve this problem?

Air92

It is not just your problem - using mql for it is a slow process and it overloads CPU. That is the reason why I wrote a dll version of calculation for Spearman rank correlation. Mql is simply not able to calculate the rank without overloading the CPU for longer calculation lengths

mladen:
Air92 It is not just your problem - using mql for it is a slow process and it overloads CPU. That is the reason why I wrote a dll version of calculation for Spearman rank correlation. Mql is simply not able to calculate the rank without overloading the CPU for longer calculation lengths

I understood and found this indicator. Thank you,Mladen.

Hi Mladen,

It is not working like you said. I have no idea how you got it working.

OscarHinz:
Hi Mladen, It is not working like you said. I have no idea how you got it working.

I just added a display to notify me when the conditions were OK (nothing else - the rest of the code is exactly the same as in the original). Here is what I tested and what works when I test it

Hey everyone, hope you can help me.

I need to program an Expert advisor, where I check every tick if a new order is open and modify this order with a stop loss.

How can I check if an order was opened an modify it? The ea doesn't open orders, it just has to check.

Thank you all! You are all very helpful.

Best regards, Max.