Max number of indicators in indicators folder? - page 2

jturns23:
I haven't been a member of this forum very long, but I keep seeing the same thing over and over. People developing systems with 5,6,7 or more indicators. There IS such thing as to many indicators. Looking at some people's methods actually made me dizzy. You can't tell one thing from another.

Sometimes they resemble a spider's web than an actual currecy chart.

A QUESTION about the number of indicators on mt4

hello everyone on this great forum,

im proud to be a member when i see the way we share eachothers ideas in such an unlesfish manner, as i said its a great forum .

my question is:

after i put to use many indicators and few templates in my mt4, i can not add or more precisely , can not put any new ones to use .in the list of indicators i see the last ones (in the alphabetical order), in a grey color (not black as the rest) and those can not be used in my templates as a matter of fact they dissapear from my templates as the "vq" indicator which has vanished . if i delete other indicators ,the ones that dissapeared do come back to my templates but i dont want to delete any of them great indicators.

i have about 50 indicators i dont think its a big number and im sure many of you have more in their systems.

my question is can i get mt4 to allow me to put more indicators to use?

thanks in adavance

hi

what's broker did u use ?

I've more than 50 indicators in my MT4 and there's no problem

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

im using finexo

i see that some people had same problem before i think BEPPI answered it thoroughly only i didnt get a thing

what is sbfx4? is it in metatrader?

SBFX 4 - MetaTrader

SBFX 4 is Software MetaTrader 4 only labeled "StrategyBuilderFX" from MoneyTec LLC.

All functionality is the same.

beppi nice to hear from you i neeed your help

can you please write in a simple way how can i enlarge the number of indicators shown in my metatrader

thatll be lovely

alainbernard:
can you please write in a simple way how can i enlarge the number of indicators shown in my metatrader thatll be lovely

I'm guessing you have more than 400 right? if so: You can't.

It's cache file limitation.

alainbernard:
can you please write in a simple way how can i enlarge the number of indicators shown in my metatrader thatll be lovely

Recently, I received some enlargers links in my mailbox. Not sure if that will make the job but if needed I will try to retrieve these links ...

FerruFx

Indicators won't update

I have a lot of indicators that won't update on the chart. I have to manually remove it and add it (or change timeframe), to get it updated.

Is it the indicators itself that is the problem, or is it something with my metatrader?

Could be both but I think its the indicators. If restarting MT4 and opening only one chart with only one indicator doesn't help solve this, its the indicator at fault here.