EA Moving Average - page 3

adak1730:
very very thank u mr tools

plz add multi timeframe use and

plz kindly add time frame ,and MA period also in push note alerts for mobile trading

still showing ex:eurusd (22-40-52brokr time) sma up/down

thank u

ANJAN

anjan

There are already ma period and push notification in that indicator (just set the alertsNotify to true to receive push notifications along with other alert types)

mladen:
anjan There are already ma period and push notification in that indicator (just set the alertsNotify to true to receive push notifications along with other alert types)

thank u sir but sorry

kindly plz understan my need sir

i know this have push notification but that push msg alert showing only this farmt**** eurusd (22-40-52brokr time) sma up/down**** if u plz kindly add time frame and period information in alert msg is very helpfuland plz kindly add mtf and shift option to this indicater

thank u sir but kindly plz understan my need sir

i know this have push notification but that push msg alert showing only this farmt**** eurusd (22-40-52brokr time) sma up/down**** if u plz kindly add time frame and period information in alert msg is very helpfuland plz kindly add mtf and shift option to this indicater

adak1730:
very very thank u mr tools

plz add multi timeframe use and

plz kindly add time frame ,and MA period also in push note alerts for mobile trading

still showing ex:eurusd (22-40-52brokr time) sma up/down

thank u

ANJAN

Anjan, added shift,mtf, and modified the alerts.

mrtools:

wow grt u r realy such a kind persons mr tool and mr mladen

thank u alot

hi i want EA with this indicater

can u plz kindly creat an EA with this indicater

adak1730:
hi i want EA with this indicater can u plz kindly creat an EA with this indicater

adak1730

If you are referring to "ma nrp color alerts" indicator, then any EA that trades on moving average slope change will do (you do not need that indicator in the EA to trade the slope change)

mrtools:

hi plz kindly add that "apply to" input option to this indicatr

open

close

low

high

like that

adak1730:
hi plz kindly add that "apply to" input option to this indicatr

open

close

low

high

like that

Adak1730, added the applied price option.

mrtools:
Adak1730, added the applied price option.

very very thank u

and plz expln how to use this

open=0

close=1

high=2

low=3

yes ???

is this corect?