Email - page 4

I tried this:

I cleared out the name and pass fields in MT4, tried to log in again. Another message was displayed, something that "my ISP requires you to use authenticitation". Then when i put in the name and pass again, it worked.

No idea whatever was the cause for that problem

irclay:
I tried this:

I cleared out the name and pass fields in MT4, tried to log in again. Another message was displayed, something that "my ISP requires you to use authenticitation". Then when i put in the name and pass again, it worked.

No idea whatever was the cause for that problem

I have no idea sorry. You can try with yahoo and gmail.

Using yahoo you can get SMS via email. May be the other email providers are doing it.

Just look at this tool on this page (if you are coder or advanced user so you can easy to implement it) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176053

newdigital:
I have no idea sorry. You can try with yahoo and gmail.

Using yahoo you can get SMS via email. May be the other email providers are doing it.

Just look at this tool on this page (if you are coder or advanced user so you can easy to implement it) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176053

No, it worked, dude

How do I setup sms messaging with Yahoo? Like, whenever i receive a mail, a SMS will be sent to me

Add Email Alert for TOPTREND

I realized that I made a mistake by posting this question in Expert Advisor folder but it should be here since it is an indicator.

Hi, does anybody know how to add email alert for this indicator? Please advise.

Thanks!

Files:
toptrend.mq4  6 kb

MT4 email setup

Hello every body

any one can help us in setup mt4 email alert?my email is yahoo?

Please help If it passble.

Hi folks,

I'm Looking for Email Alert for Price if Close < Open. Someone provide me with the following code, But it is not sending mail, it just sound alert even it is not showing Pair name in the alert.

I do set my email info under Tool --> options. But still can't make it work.

if(Close[0]<Open[0])//0 is current while 1 is previous 2 is before previous....and so on..

{

SendMail("I am subject","I am message");

}

Also I'm using ExportFB plug-In for AmiBroker. and If I use the above code as export I think I have to cancel "ExportFB" which I need to use?

I would be appreciated any one can help me to get what I'm looking for.

All the best

Regards

Not sure what ExportFB is, but why not try to send email from AB software instead.

savio:
Hi folks,

I'm Looking for Email Alert for Price if Close < Open. Someone provide me with the following code, But it is not sending mail, it just sound alert even it is not showing Pair name in the alert.

I do set my email info under Tool --> options. But still can't make it work.

if(Close[0]<Open[0])//0 is current while 1 is previous 2 is before previous....and so on..

{

SendMail("I am subject","I am message");

}

Also I'm using ExportFB plug-In for AmiBroker. and If I use the above code as export I think I have to cancel "ExportFB" which I need to use?

I would be appreciated any one can help me to get what I'm looking for.

All the best

Regards

cockeyedcowboy:
Not sure what ExportFB is, but why not try to send email from AB software instead.

Good question cockeyedcowboy.

The AB It is not refresh all charts, It refresh only the active chart. While MT4 refresh all pairs you open there charts. This what I know About AB.

ExportFB is plugin for AB. To get the data from MT4.

Regards