Reversal Trading System - page 19

To avoid any confusion this is what I am talking about. Notice how stopreversal arrows form when price touches the purple line but it is only a true signal if a price bar closes through the line. When this happens the line will change its position to indicate where a new arrow will form. Please only pay attention to the pink (up) and white (down) arrows. All of the other indicators not used by Kaveh are personal preference and not needed for this system.

To remove false arrows simply refresh your charts as normal.

Files:

kaveh:
Hi Guys

today signal

+80pips

kaveh

This guy will tell you how many pips he makes daily. However, I have been in his room for 4 days including today. He seldom posts his entry in real time, only after fact (but i doubt whether it is a fact or just a joking). So, don't be a fool to follow this guy and be in his room.

don't be a fool:
This guy will tell you how many pips he makes daily. However, I have been in his room for 4 days including today. He seldom posts his entry in real time, only after fact (but i doubt whether it is a fact or just a joking). So, don't be a fool to follow this guy and be in his room.

If instead of slandering people you studied your charts you would find that Cable moved just over 100 pips today --

If you have been paying attention to the instructions given in the room and you did not take these pips -- perhaps you are the fool. "This guy" is teaching those who want to learn HOW to trade -- not how to lean on someone else to spoon feed them.

I for one have found his instruction VERY helpful and can see that if I REALLY LEARN what he is teaching -- I too can take 80 pips runs

Stopreversal2 Still Confused....

Thank you for your explanation, but I am still lost with stopreversal2. Stopreversal2 is to facilitate us on the lookup for COG anf Juice, correct?

From the chart which was attached, this is how I interpret it....

pink arrow 1 - candle barely touches dotted purple line

do not trade: COG is down, Juice 5M / 15M above 0.0007

whitte arrow 1 - candle pierces dotted purple line

do not trade: COG is up, Juice 5M under .007,

Juice 15M barely touches 0.007

pink arrow 2 - candle pierces dotted purple line

do not trade COG is up, Juice 5M / 15M under 0.007

white arrow 3 - candle pierces dotted purple line

do not trade: COG is up, Juice 5M / 15M under 0.007

white arrow4 - candle pierces dotted purple line

do not trade: COG is up, Juice 5M / 15M under 0.007

Is this correct?

don't be a fool:

Hi my firend

When you wrote this we HUNT many pips on paltalk like LION.

But i think you work like FOX.

visit us on platalk.

+80pips+58pips+45pips(cable/jpy)

Thx kaveh

Files:

How can u expect someone to trade and talk and the same time?

et_phonehome_2:
How can u expect someone to trade and talk and the same time?

what you guys saying, strato also trade and talking, kaveh here to help folks not losing money in forex....

I too wish he posts his trade since its hard to follow what everyone is talking about since people jump all around. I am also trying to learn his system...

Very good results for this system today

Files:
usdchf.gif  18 kb
eurusd.gif  18 kb
gbpusd_6.gif  17 kb

Kaveh,

I apologize for my poor writing skills. I just want to point out that the other guy should not expect you to publish every position you are taking. He should learn your system, and depend upon every trade you make....

My apologies once again for the misunderstanding...