20 pips system - page 18

Maybe someone could program an 20PRExp which is historical, eg taking

close two days before and plotting the green/red/yellow line at this day, then it would be easier to visually see backtest of indicator.

Someone did this with historical camarilla indicator.

Attaching/deattaching 20PRExp, deleting old lines, adding indicator one day before it will function is time-consuming

and metatrader could do this for us.

wats up guys......is this thread dead..........????

babarmughal:
wats up guys......is this thread dead..........????

Not dead.

We created EA for trading, I backtested it, optimized and find some settings and so on.

So now we should find a way to incluse in this manual indicator the Daily direction (from Ichimoku or any) to avoid any mistake.

For exampe we attach indicator (or EA) to the chart and this indicator is producing the file with description about daily/weekly possible price movement in the near future and some recommendation about stop orders for tomorrow. And drawing the lines. And possible to backtest it on the chart.

Just an idea. Because I tested manually indicator and seems we need to take into account the daily/weekly analysis of the price movement.

It is the problems with the rules of Ichimoku: it should be understandable for programmers to code it. And it should be some usefull words about market condition description inserted in the code of this indicator/EA.

I am not sure it is possibe to implement it or not. Will try. If we are able to do it we will have some kind of signal system with description for any pair.

And which 20 pips strategy we will use for this?

Russian 20 pips (for alarm) which i forwardtested manually?

Or Igorad's EA (for trading) which I backtested and wrote pdf file with results?

Because it is fully different strategies (different logics). They are not the same.

Well.

Before we start this job I want to remind to myself some usefull threads which probable we will use for this signal system:

- Email;

- Ichimoku;

- The Forum Signal (we may use this thread to test our versions of possible signal system). Aaragorn created this thread but I think it was too early.

- Send email with attachment from MetaTrader (Mail Anywhere)!

- Email/alert once only;

- Easy iCustom and Alerts!;

- Alerts.

I think it is enough already.

So we may start.

I will post the images with Ichimoku indicator (D1) with the description of the every single case of price movement and forecasting of the price movement and we will start to program. But I am still don't know how to do it by coding. But everything is clear with Ichimoku on D1 and W1.

So we may start.

Sorry forgot the other thread which we can use:

Forex Market Conditions, a graphic depiction

I attached EA to mini IBFX account yesterday evening, loaded recommended settings, changed time in the settings (-2h), and I got the following:

05:01:44 20PipsExpert_v2.1 GBPUSDm,M15: invalid takeprofit for OrderSend function

05:01:44 20PipsExpert_v2.1 GBPUSDm,M15: SELLSTOP: OrderSend failed with error #4107

09:01:12 20PipsExpert_v2.1 EURUSDm,M15: invalid takeprofit for OrderSend function

09:01:12 20PipsExpert_v2.1 EURUSDm,M15: SELLSTOP: OrderSend failed with error #4107

09:01:13 20PipsExpert_v2.1 EURUSDm,M15: invalid takeprofit for OrderSend function

09:01:13 20PipsExpert_v2.1 EURUSDm,M15: SELLSTOP:

OrderSend failed with error #4107

However, there were no problems with opening order for USDJPY.

Could somebody please help and explain what I am doing wrong? I looked at previous posts and noticed that there was some discussion about the correct time for attaching of some EA versions. Does this apply to this version as well? If yes, what should be this correct time?

alexq:
I attached EA to mini IBFX account yesterday evening, loaded recommended settings, changed time in the settings (-2h), and I got the following:

05:01:44 20PipsExpert_v2.1 GBPUSDm,M15: invalid takeprofit for OrderSend function

05:01:44 20PipsExpert_v2.1 GBPUSDm,M15: SELLSTOP: OrderSend failed with error #4107

09:01:12 20PipsExpert_v2.1 EURUSDm,M15: invalid takeprofit for OrderSend function

09:01:12 20PipsExpert_v2.1 EURUSDm,M15: SELLSTOP: OrderSend failed with error #4107

09:01:13 20PipsExpert_v2.1 EURUSDm,M15: invalid takeprofit for OrderSend function

09:01:13 20PipsExpert_v2.1 EURUSDm,M15: SELLSTOP:

OrderSend failed with error #4107

However, there were no problems with opening order for USDJPY.

Could somebody please help and explain what I am doing wrong? I looked at previous posts and noticed that there was some discussion about the correct time for attaching of some EA versions. Does this apply to this version as well? If yes, what should be this correct time?

Thanks that you reported. I am testing it as well in elite section. Sometimes i am getting error 6 (no connection with the server). Error 4107 is invalid price. I think it is something with pending orders because pending order gap is 25 pips. Anyway we may ask Igorad as he is author and may answer.

I've sent pm to Igorad. But I think it is not bugs. It is something with the price movement, perding gaps (25 pips in my case) and price to execute pending orders. Anyway I am testing it from 17th of July and had 8 orders only. So will see.

Thank you, newdigital.

P.S. I am still getting same errors.

20 pips system EA

Newdigital, where can I find the EA of this system? In the elite section?

thanks.